Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Bills offseason

4merper4mer

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

those times you called me idiot?? Did you mean idiot? 50/50 60/40?

I don't know what this gibberish is.

But one of the benefits of the Official CTM Opinion License is that, as a holder, you can simply ignore gibberish from non-license holders.  

• Haha 1

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Core Four

• Foxx

• IDBillzFan

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't know what this gibberish is.

But one of the benefits of the Official CTM Opinion License is that, as a holder, you can simply ignore gibberish from non-license holders.  

Ooohhh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Deranged Rhino
32 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Saffold in the mix - interesting.

Kromer guy who played his best under him (imo). Excited to see that left side now with Dion, Saffold, and Morse. Hard to get better.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • FANtastic 1

54 minutes ago, Core Four said:

It just wouldn't make much sense to draft a guy like Linderbaum in the first and either sit him or play him at G.  Maybe you do this with someone you draft in mid rounds, but not in the first or second.  Morse is a pretty safe bet at C, barring concussion or other injury, they know what they have in him.  Anyway, just saw they signed Roger Saffold to a one year deal, there's most likely the starting RG.  I would have to think Beane waits until next year or the year after to draft a C.

you do realize that Hall of Famer Jonathon Ogden, one of the best LTs of his generation, started at LG his rookie season. He was pick #4 overall.

43 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

you do realize that Hall of Famer Jonathon Ogden, one of the best LTs of his generation, started at LG his rookie season. He was pick #4 overall.

FFS.  Let's just have Spencer Brown play C and call it a day.

I looked at the user id and couldn't believe the bills were tweeting this. Then after creaming my jeans, I almost fainted. Was rushing over here to post it and said, let me look at that user id again...

Somebody hit this guy for me

I can only :pray: this happens for real.

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I looked at the user id and couldn't believe the bills were tweeting this. Then after creaming my jeans, I almost fainted. Was rushing over here to post it and said, let me look at that user id again...

Somebody hit this guy for me

I can only :pray: this happens for real.

People who do this are total &#%$ing losers. Unless they're doing it to Dolphins fans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If I'm pushing too much on Settle, just say so. He wasn't on the radar for a lot of people, but he looks like he has a TON of upside.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If I'm pushing too much on Settle, just say so. He wasn't on the radar for a lot of people, but he looks like he has a TON of upside.

I don't really know a lot about him but I read earlier that he was going to sign (with whomever) at a discount because he was injured last year. Is he primarily a 1T or 3T?

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

At first glance I thought he was from Seattle.

"Hi I'm Tim Settle from Seattle"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Excellent. Now Edmonds will be a lot more familiar with which holes not to fill. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Is he primarily a 1T or 3T?

I'm reading he has been 3T but can play 1T. But I'm not 100% sure who I'm reading. Bunch of WTF fans who believe Bills got the right guy who is behind some solid depth and wants a chance to prove himself.

• Cheers 1