Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Flores Suing NFL and NYG; Charges Racism

IDBillzFan

So scummy lawyers who threw a firebomb of hyperbolic buzzwords, unsubstantiated accusations and outright lies, now accuses the NFL of a "public relations ploy".

Riiiiight

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 2

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So scummy lawyers who threw a firebomb of hyperbolic buzzwords, unsubstantiated accusations and outright lies, now accuses the NFL of a "public relations ploy".

Riiiiight

NFL teams seem to be taking the black head coach thing to heart, as evidenced by the 2022 hiring cycle.

Unfortunately, the message received is don't hire a black HC, because of the firestorm you will experience when he needs to be fired

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

NFL teams seem to be taking the black head coach thing to heart, as evidenced by the 2022 hiring cycle.

Unfortunately, the message received is don't hire a black HC, because of the firestorm you will experience when he needs to be fired

Personally, I think this has been in issue in American for many years now and is the legacy of setting up the EEOC to act as both plaintiff lawyer, judge and jury on discrimination charges.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Personally, I think this has been in issue in American for many years now and is the legacy of setting up the EEOC to act as both plaintiff lawyer, judge and jury on discrimination charges.

All forecastable when you set up protected "classes" or start publicly hiring based on anything except job qualification ("Our next Supreme Court Judge is going to be a black woman" - which is pretty hypocritical since Dems no longer recognize gender science).

I'm glad I'm not likely to live another generation because humanity is absolutely &#%$ed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

All forecastable when you set up protected "classes" or start publicly hiring based on anything except job qualification ("Our next Supreme Court Judge is going to be a black woman" - which is pretty hypocritical since Dems no longer recognize gender science).

I'm glad I'm not likely to live another generation because humanity is absolutely &#%$ed.

I just got a warning at the other site for making the Supreme Court point. My view is a society that can no longer admit the difference between men and women, let alone that there are such, as well as refusing to recognize the life of the child in the womb is a society rapidly on the way to dissolution.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Unpopular opinion to make out loud, but the same could be said about hiring a woman.

• Angry 1

23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So he's not just a victim of systemic racism, he's a victim of secret systemic racism.  Of the sort that the Giants ownership, while openly hiring a Bills scout for GM, secretly talked to the Patriots head coach about hiring a Bills OC for head coach.

Almost a great conspiracy theory.  All it's lacking is clones and aliens.  Can we get some clones and aliens involved in this?  

Call for Mr. Deranged Rhino on the white courtesy phone.

Mr. Deranged Rhino please pickup the white courtesy phone.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

The average salary in the US in 2021 was $55,000.

The average NFL player salary was $860,000. A first-year rookie's smallest salary is $435,000.

The NFL gave Michael Vick a $100M contract AFTER he went to prison for hanging, drowning and shooting dogs.

Sounds to me like the owners aren't the only ones making a profit.

So now I'm supposed to believe the reason there are not a lot of black head coaches is because owners think black men aren't smart enough?

Imagine getting paid to push this shit.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The average salary in the US in 2021 was $55,000.

The average NFL player salary was $860,000. A first-year rookie's smallest salary is $435,000.

The NFL gave Michael Vick a $100M contract AFTER he went to prison for hanging, drowning and shooting dogs.

Sounds to me like the owners aren't the only ones making a profit.

So now I'm supposed to believe the reason there are not a lot of black head coaches is because owners think black men aren't smart enough?

Imagine getting paid to push this shit.

Special thanks to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, the two "reverends" who started monetizing this bullshit.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Special thanks to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, the two "reverends" who started monetizing this bullshit.

It may sound crazy, but if were up to me, I'd fix all of this by taking my ball and going home. Let everyone know that the NFL has done a lot of work for the sake of equality, and since it's never enough, it's time to say "Enough" and shut the league down.

You want equality? Great. Everyone is now equally unemployed.

Crap Throwing Clavin

I don't normally give these &#%$ing people this sort of attention, but...

https://deadspin.com/from-bad-to-worse-15-years-ago-the-nfl-had-2-african-a-1848492877

Much has been made of McDaniel’s identity, as the 38-year-old is biracial and is so light-skinned he appears white. Black people are not a monolith — we come in a variety of shades. However, this puts McDaniel in a very precarious spot. The league — and the right — will parade him around as evidence that diversity has always been a pillar of the NFL, as the league is in scramble mode trying to do whatever it can to help its image due to Flores’ lawsuit. The left — and a lot of African-Americans — will be focusing on McDaniel and how he addresses this.

How do people even think like this?  He's not in a "precarious position."  He's got a head coaching job.

• Wow 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't normally give these &#%$ing people this sort of attention, but...

https://deadspin.com/from-bad-to-worse-15-years-ago-the-nfl-had-2-african-a-1848492877

How do people even think like this?  He's not in a "precarious position."  He's got a head coaching job.

Victimization only works if you can create a victim. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Victimization only works if you can create a victim. 

They're not even creating a victim.  They're saying, specifically, that his victim status is precarious, because his skin color and victimhood do not match, because he's doesn't have enough melanin to know he's victimized by racism.

That's...mind-boggling.  :classic_wacko:

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They're not even creating a victim.  They're saying, specifically, that his victim status is precarious, because his skin color and victimhood do not match, because he's doesn't have enough melanin to know he's victimized by racism.

That's...mind-boggling.  :classic_wacko:

If they think he ain't black enough now, wait til the find out he didn't vote for Biden.

You Aint Black Biden GIF - You Aint Black Biden Black GIFs

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

I love the new Visa commercial:

1.  I survived cancer.

2.  I lost a leg.

3.  I'm black

Jesus H. Christ.  If you think America is THAT racist, please don't travel the world.   Your head will &#%$ing explode. 

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  I survived cancer.

2.  I lost a leg.

3.  I'm black

Jesus H. Christ.  If you think America is THAT racist, please don't travel the world.   Your head will &#%$ing explode. 

I couldn't &#%$ing believe that when I saw it last night.   I want the people who created that commercial to try getting on an elevator with Alvin Kamara and his boys.

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  I survived cancer.

2.  I lost a leg.

3.  I'm black

:classic_blink:

"I'm disabled."

"I'm black."

That's a great message to send.  

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hey, let's bitch about race in a commercial for the Winter Olympics held in China, for &#%$'s sake.  :wallbash:

• Facepalm 2