Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to take this off track again, but take a look at all the little side articles and advertisements popping up on your browser. Everything is either sexualized or you see someone pouring mustard into their gas tank with "Do this ONE TRICK to get more mileage!"

But most of it is tits and ass; perfectly cropped photos of "Unfortunate Wedding Photos They Don't Want You To See!" 

We're such a pathetic race because with this in your face all day, there are still the unwashed masses confused as to why a 21-year-old college athlete would get a blowjob from a 17-year-old at a college party.

I saw one interview where the media talking head was expressing his level of disbelief that a girl would have sex with a guy she just met at a party.

Uh....did you not have to go to college to get that TV reporter gig?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to take this off track again, but take a look at all the little side articles and advertisements popping up on your browser. Everything is either sexualized or you see someone pouring mustard into their gas tank with "Do this ONE TRICK to get more mileage!"

But most of it is tits and ass; perfectly cropped photos of "Unfortunate Wedding Photos They Don't Want You To See!" 

We're such a pathetic race because with this in your face all day, there are still the unwashed masses confused as to why a 21-year-old college athlete would get a blowjob from a 17-year-old at a college party.

Bill Burr nailed it. I think AD posted the video of this awhile back:

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Bill Burr nailed it. I think AD posted the video of this awhile back:

"When are you going to pick up your end of the couch?" 

He's one of my favorites right now.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Billsandhorns
27 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I saw one interview where the media talking head was expressing his level of disbelief that a girl would have sex with a guy she just met at a party.

They most likely went to college, but were not remotely close to getting laid

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Ummm, Dean Wormer's daughter? Helloooooo!

Top 30 Stephen Furst GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ummm, Dean Wormer's daughter? Helloooooo!

Top 30 Stephen Furst GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Actually, that is Mayor Carmine DePasto 's daughter with the mayor having implied organized crime ties.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know a story is on its last legs when it's another Deadspin racism article.

1) There is no other kind of Carron J. Phillips Deadspin article.  Dude couldn't write instructions to boil water without blaming some part of it on racism.

2) The story's not truly over until the media starts running "How did the media contribute to this?" stories.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

1) There is no other kind of Carron J. Phillips Deadspin article.  Dude couldn't write instructions to boil water without blaming some part of it on racism.

2) The story's not truly over until the media starts running "How did the media contribute to this?" stories.  

And I forgot that the national media will resurrect it when the Bills sign a new punter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Actually, that is Mayor Carmine DePasto 's daughter with the mayor having implied organized crime ties.

Damn. I know where I'm going for my Animal House trivia from now on. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

.....and Danny Noonan's girlfriend.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yesterday I mentioned to my wife that a coworkers daughter joined the Airforce and she was looking for prices to fly to Texas in October.  Last night I started getting adds about Texas vacations. They are 👀  and 👂 to us.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Yesterday I mentioned to my wife that a coworkers daughter joined the Airforce and she was looking for prices to fly to Texas in October.  Last night I started getting adds about Texas vacations. They are 👀  and 👂 to us.

Happens all the time to me.  When I posted pictures of my pens a few months ago, I started getting adds for pen kits and wood turning supplies.

If I mention here that I'm looking for a new swimming pool filter, I expect I'll be seeing adds for swimming pool equipment by tomorrow morning.  

I'll let you all know.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Lock him up and throw away the key!!

40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Happens all the time to me.  When I posted pictures of my pens a few months ago…

pics of your what???

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

And here's the thing; I stopped looking at inappropriate shit online years ago. So I'm not sure why I'm being fed links to photos of poorly timed wedding photos, etc.

That said, about three years ago we went full Craig T. Nelson at the end of Poltergeist with every Alexa, Ring doorbell, etc. I got tired of asking my wife if she wanted fish or steak for dinner, only to have ads show up with a coupon to order the Surf-n-Turf package from Omaha Steaks.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I got tired of asking my wife if she wanted fish or steak for dinner, only to have ads show up with a coupon to order the Surf-n-Turf package from Omaha Steaks.

"We don't listen to normal conversations, not without you activating the device."

Yeah, bullshit.  Total, complete, utter bullshit.  If I spoke the words "swimming pool filter" anywhere near an Echo, I'd be seeing the ads already.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Lock him up and throw away the key!!

The end is near.  No rebounding out of where we are as a society presently.  

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"We don't listen to normal conversations, not without you activating the device."

Yeah, bullshit.  Total, complete, utter bullshit.  If I spoke the words "swimming pool filter" anywhere near an Echo, I'd be seeing the ads already.

Of course.  Because if the device isn't already listening it won't hear people say "Alex P Keaton, what time is the next J6 Hearing?"  Somehow people don't seem to twig onto that "minor" point.