Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Jabba The Hutt
On 8/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You had your back surgery done by a lobster?

On 8/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, Sig1Hunter said:

Prob on the buffet table in the party room at the local Red Lobster by his crazy (and drunk) Uncle Rick who did the surgery while yanking on the claw tendons from the remains of the nights entree

You’ve never done that??

On 8/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, Nanker said:

Better than a cephalopod. 

On 8/15/2022 at 7:01 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He looked all right to me...

futurama-surgery.gif

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin

BILLS ' Players who wore #22:

Max Anderson

Joe Banyard
Matt Breida
Jeff Burris
Reggie Bush
Bill Cahill
Nate Clements
Wayne Crow
Vontae Davis
Steve Freeman
John Hagy
Fred Jackson
Daryl Porter
Erroll Tucker
Jim Wagstaff
Charley Warner

T.J. Yeldon

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

His point about the Bills going 0-5 in the close ones last year, is valid. He expects more from Josh Allen (pointing out the abysmal Jax and Atlanta games), the special teams (I hope so!), and Daboll leaving is a concern (and it might be).  

He finishes with this:

I'm not sure Buffalo actually will play better on a snap-by-snap basis than it did in 2021. I just think it will get better results.

Which is fair. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
On 8/23/2022 at 8:00 AM, Ann said:

His point about the Bills going 0-5 in the close ones last year, is valid. He expects more from Josh Allen (pointing out the abysmal Jax and Atlanta games), the special teams (I hope so!), and Daboll leaving is a concern (and it might be).  

He finishes with this:

I'm not sure Buffalo actually will play better on a snap-by-snap basis than it did in 2021. I just think it will get better results.

Which is fair. 

It's all speculative at this point.  I honestly do expect them to play better overall than last season because the OLine will be better AND I think the dynamics of adding McKenzie's explosiveness, Moss being back to 100%, and Davis' increased workload will be measurable.

I'm not at all concerned about Daboll leaving and not because he wasn't a great OC.  The BILLS did exactly the right thing: they kept the scheme and terminology and promoted a guy who already has street cred in the room.  Dorsey will be just fine as a play caller because he has a great QB with a veteran OLine in front of him with only a few new players who will play significant roles.

It's been a long offseason and everyone will always try to find a reason why teams won't succeed.  The sky is the limit for this team.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin

BILLS players who've worn 14:

Stefon Diggs      
Ryan Fitzpatrick      
Ray-Ray McCloud      
Tommy O'Connell      
Frank Reich      
M.C. Reynolds      
Tom Sherman      
Sammy Watkins      
Joe Webb      

On 8/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Marky Mark says “nowhere is that gonna happen”

Um, Mark, you got a little taste of it last year. This year is gonna be worse. Last year was like “Ted”..this year is gonna be so bad, it will be like “Ted 2”

• Like 1

Have we already discussed this?  How are the two big guys on top of the power rankings?  Very impressive.  Josh must be pissed to only be 4th.

image.png.fb728547736b5e5aa9776371020ac5bd.png

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1