Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

23 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Can't blame 13 seconds on Ralph but a lot of the "misfortune" can be traced back to management.  Can't help but think that somebody like Parcells would have had an "enforcer" (read assistant coach) if he were in Buffalo to cut way back on the team's partying during SB week back during the early 1990's.

The place Ralph was cheapest was the coaching staff.  Go back and look at the cadre of losers this franchise has had.  Once he figured out he needed to spend money on name coaches (remember them trying to get Cower to come out of retirement?), the damage was done.

Thankfully the Pegulas have learned ALL the lessons, even if it took a few pretty healthy mistakes to get to this point.

• Like 2

There is lots more Bills love in this Peter King Football Morning in America article.

FMIA: Bills over Packers in Super Bowl LVII, Huge Year for Josh Allen

Labor Day. Time to stick my neck on the line so you can throw tomatoes at it, and at my head.

I’m picking an Arctic Circle Super Bowl: Buffalo-Green Bay.

I’m picking the Packers to make their first Super Bowl in 12 years by—isn’t it ironic?—going on the road to get there. Man, wouldn’t that be sweet for Aaron Rodgers. And I’m picking the Bills to get off the 0-4, three-decades-old, wide-right schneid to win the first Super Bowl in franchise history. Portable tables of western New York, beware.

Buffalo was almost good enough to win it last year, as we all saw, marauding through the AFC playoffs with 83 points in eight quarters. Then the thud of overtime in Kansas City happened. This year, I think they eliminate all doubts, and all doubters.

</snip>

Envelope, please: The 2022 postseason awards, given here, five months before they actually happen:

MVP: 1. Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo, 2. Justin Herbert, QB, LA Chargers, 3. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore.

Quarterbacks have won the MVP nine straight years and 14 of the past 15 years. Thus QBs going 1-2-3. Recently, MVP has traditionally gone to a quarterback on a top seed. That, plus Allen’s going to have a killer year.

</snip>

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

These are already sold out on the website.

If anyone is able to pick me up one at their local Wegmans, please DM me and I’ll happily send you the money.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That Wentz/Ryan quote from Pittman is something. :classic_laugh: 

It's funny to watch that stuff because JA is totally like Wentz when it comes to that stuff - an adaptable dude.  He talked about is some in the Chris Simms interview. 

Ryan is more like Brady.  My suspicion is the more immobile guys are like that because they have literally zero improv skills outside of minimal movement with the pocket.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Dang. Clean sweep on NFL Network season preview show. 5 out of 5 hosts picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl. Rich, Mooch, Kurt, Michael, Rachel and Cynthia…yikes. The 2022 mantra “pressure is a privilege” better prove right, cuz these guys have an incredible amount of hype, pressure and expectations being lumped onto them.

• O Rly 1
  • Wow 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1