Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo BILLS 2022-23 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Have we already discussed this?  How are the two big guys on top of the power rankings?  Very impressive.  Josh must be pissed to only be 4th.

image.png.fb728547736b5e5aa9776371020ac5bd.png

Somehow seeing Oliver at the top of that list is completely on brand for a horse riding DT. 

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

I do like having only 3 preseason games now, and I like the College football season being something of an appetizer, but darn it if this last weekend before the season kicks off isn't the SLOWEST one of the year. 

Bored Waiting GIF - Bored Waiting Impatient - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do like having only 3 preseason games now, and I like the College football season being something of an appetizer, but darn it if this last weekend before the season kicks off isn't the SLOWEST one of the year. 

Bored Waiting GIF - Bored Waiting Impatient - Discover & Share GIFs

This is where NFL Game Pass/NFL+ comes in.  "I need some football...I'm gonna watch the 2020 Bills-Seahawks game."

• Like 2

Nothing new here but it's nice to be at the top of an article because we're supposed to be awesome rather than part of the "teams that have no chance of making the playoffs" at the bottom.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Cheats fans are arrogant. Just win one baby. They’ll all be shut the &#%$ up. Forever. 

You can literally hear the 47-17 in his voice.  When you know, you know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Can't blame 13 seconds on Ralph but a lot of the "misfortune" can be traced back to management.  Can't help but think that somebody like Parcells would have had an "enforcer" (read assistant coach) if he were in Buffalo to cut way back on the team's partying during SB week back during the early 1990's.

• Like 1