Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Still not sure how this ball was caught.

And by Knox no less!   That's a very underrated play in the game.  Just love how they have the confidence to call and execute plays like that.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

And by Knox no less!   That's a very underrated play in the game.  Just love how they have the confidence to call and execute plays like that.

That is the thing about Knox that frustrates me. He will drop an easy, wide open pass and then make catches like that 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The "command" to his game is something Miller and Kirwan were discussing yesterday; the confidence he has coming out of the huddle, looking over defenses, making pre-snap reads, and making throws he never would have made or even attempted previously.

It's more than a little crazy to me that I look at this upcoming post-season and genuinely believe this team can get to the SB, not because I'm just another blind homer but because the evidence is there for everyone to see.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The "command" to his game is something Miller and Kirwan were discussing yesterday; the confidence he has coming out of the huddle, looking over defenses, making pre-snap reads, and making throws he never would have made or even attempted previously.

It's more than a little crazy to me that I look at this upcoming post-season and genuinely believe this team can get to the SB, not because I'm just another blind homer but because the evidence is there for everyone to see.

I was chatting with my mother this morning (who is not a Bills fan and knows next to nothing about football). She was asking about the ticket prices of the playoff game, you must be happy with how they are doing, etc. I told her that I'd be happy when they win the Super Bowl. She laughed and said, "Aim high."  

But, like you, I do not think it is crazy talk. 

Before the season started I wanted the Bills to win the AFCE + 1 playoff game, and next year was the Super Bowl run year. The way they have played since Josh got healthy? I do not see why they couldn't get to, and win, the Super Bowl this year. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Before the season started I wanted the Bills to win the AFCE + 1 playoff game, and next year was the Super Bowl run year. The way they have played since Josh got healthy? I do not see why they couldn't get to, and win, the Super Bowl this year. 

Absolutely. For the first time in years, the Bills are a team that is getting hot at just the right time. And every single player keeps their eyes focused on the next step. I need a "Humble and Hungry" t-shirt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

If I could shake the decades of BFSD (Bills Fans) I would agree.

I'm still half expecting key players to get tossed onto the COVID lists at just the wrong time during the run.

Or maybe the Bills get to the Super Bowl, have a 35-0 lead going into the second quarter, then someone realizes that the game day testing was FUBAR'd and that all players/staff on both rosters have the virus, and instead of letting the game continue (since no one would be left to get infected), the game is called a no-contest and the season gets cancelled.

• Like 2