Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

FB_IMG_1608112342385.jpg

During the game Sunday night I was wondering if we’d have seen an “Allen is God” banner if fans were allowed in this year. 

Ouch! (When thinking of ramifications this would have on building the rest of the team)

In most situations I would be highly against locking up a 1 year wonder at this rate, but Josh has “it”. He oozes leadership, is one of the most dynamic players in the league, and has upped his game and potential each year. The team is never out of a game and every down and distance has TD potential with Josh at the helm.

And I believe 1st round picks can be signed to a new deal after their third year. So, when do the Bills bite the bullet with an extension? After this season? Make him prove he can do it 2 years in a row?  I don’t see the team waiting out his rookie deal, exercising his option, then playing the franchise tag game.

• Wow 1

BuffaloHokie13
17 hours ago, Hedge said:

Ouch! (When thinking of ramifications this would have on building the rest of the team)

In most situations I would be highly against locking up a 1 year wonder at this rate, but Josh has “it”. He oozes leadership, is one of the most dynamic players in the league, and has upped his game and potential each year. The team is never out of a game and every down and distance has TD potential with Josh at the helm.

And I believe 1st round picks can be signed to a new deal after their third year. So, when do the Bills bite the bullet with an extension? After this season? Make him prove he can do it 2 years in a row?  I don’t see the team waiting out his rookie deal, exercising his option, then playing the franchise tag game.

This off-season I suspect. Especially once he wins a playoff game.