Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

BuffaloHokie13
2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

FIFY

He's gotta do mine to do yours. It's certainly not what I expect, but if we were 1 and done again this year it'd be concerning. 

11 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

He's gotta do mine to do yours. It's certainly not what I expect, but if we were 1 and done again this year it'd be concerning. 

That's fair. I'll admit, I've put my guard down after these last few weeks. I will be totally shocked if we are one and done. The O and D are just playing too well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

I have to agree. The playoffs will be tough. But they will have a home game at least. They do control their own destiny and they are hungry. And, they’re hugely fun and entertaining to watch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

When I say anyone can be a sports journalist/talking head, I ain't kiddin'.

Lol. As if Allen doesn't have contagious charisma and winning intangibles. Bayless the douche with an awful take as always.

Baker is very, very good. Josh is better.

48 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

Lol. As if Allen doesn't have contagious charisma and winning intangibles. Bayless the douche with an awful take as always.

Baker is very, very good. Josh is better.

Skip has to have some serious dirt on someone at Disney because that dude is horrible.  He's everything that's wrong with sports media today.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Skip has to have some serious dirt on someone at Disney because that dude is horrible.  He's everything that's wrong with sports media today.

Listening to him and Shannon Sharpe is just brutal. They're like listening to ATOP trolls argue over how critical a 300-yard game is before believing Josh is a decent quarterback.

I mentioned previously I was not paying the extra coin for Sirius XM NFL, so I bounced around the airwaves and found Mad Dog (Schein, Mad Dog) and Undisputed on ESPN when driving my son to school. They're SO bad...yelling, yelling, yelling...I ultimately was like "Screw it. I'm paying for Kirwan and Miller. I can't take the childish antics any more."

It warms my heart to read fans of other teams say/write, "We could have drafted Josh Allen! Instead we drafted XX." and then lots of swearing....

Nice to be the team that got it right for a change. 🙂

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 3

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

It warms my heart to read fans of other teams say/write, "We could have drafted Josh Allen! Instead we drafted XX." and then lots of swearing....

Nice to be the team that got it right for a change. 🙂

"I'm where I'm supposed to be."

That quote is so simple but so on point.  JA landed EXACTLY where he was supposed to.  He brought his big arm, farm-boy work ethic, and intangibles to a team where those things were what was needed.  He got paired with EXACTLY the right coordinator, head coach, and front office (all of it, including ownership) to put him in a situation where he had the very best chance to succeed.

A different team might have drafted Josh Allen but I'm not sure any of them would have ever gotten THIS Josh Allen.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Boy it's nice to have a QB that's within sniffing distance of the most elite players in the world instead of fighting to just keep the job.

• Like 3