Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

26 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Does anyone randomly think about how good Josh is while driving around in April, or just me?

What makes him a better driver in April?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 4/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, Ann said:

Sometimes I wish I grew up with the knowledge and ambition required to create new metrics that sports fans would devour like they were Joey Chestnut at a hot dog eating contest.

#1 in Big Time Throws while under pressure!`

Best passer rating since 2019 when playing NFC North opponents on the road while picking their kids up from school!

• Cheers 2

Seasons1992
On 4/3/2022 at 1:41 AM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

So…

Again…

Josh is almost always the best player on the field *in any position*…

Who would you rather have the ball?

This is where I'm at. He's the best player on the field, and let him work. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. Win games any way needed, it's football. 

• Cheers 2

Seasons1992
22 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Does anyone randomly think about how good Josh is while driving around in April, or just me?

I do, all the time. I watched the Pats* playoff game again last night, and it's peaceful to know we have the best QB in the league. The Bengals rented our SB slot last year.....just like Denver did in 1989. 

It's coming, people. It's coming.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

17 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Dion is gone?

Shh. We are drafting a LT, cutting Shnowman's salary, and then sending him to Siberia to shovel.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 4/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, Core Four said:

Couldn't have said it any better.  Not sure why it is difficult to understand that the more you have Josh running around with the ball, the greater chance of injury.

As I pointed out earlier, I would rather Josh lead the offense than Case Keenum, which is exactly what will happen if the unnecessary first and second down planned runs aren't canned.  Otherwise, why not just run Josh every down, get rid of all the WRs and RBs, and resemble a backyard football game with the neighborhood's best athlete on your team.

This is a dumb take.

Allen isn’t “running all over the place”.

He only had an average of 4.6 designed runs per game (79 total over the course of the regular season according to Matt Bowen of ESPN). He only carried the ball 122 times total.

According to Pro Football Reference 54 of Allens run’s converted 1st downs. 5 of his designed runs went for TDs, again according to Matt Bowen of ESPN.

4.6 intended carries per game isn’t a large number at all. Especially is you consider that Allen isn’t just a “good” runner. His 6.5 yards per carry is the best in the NFL for all players at any position.

Running with the ball in his hands, Allen is the best weapon in the game.

The Bills are only using the best runner in the game 4.6 times per week, and this includes QB dives to convert on 3rd and 4th and short, as well as kneel downs, which are categorized as designed runs.

I will conservatively estimate that Allen runs the dive one time per game, which would lower his designed run count to 3.6 carries per game.

Cry about something else.

• Wow 2
  • Applause 1

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is a dumb take.

He only had an average of 4.6 designed runs per game (79 total over the course of the regular season according to Matt Bowen of ESPN). He only carried the ball 122 times total.

According to Pro Football Reference 54 of Allens run’s converted 1st downs. 5 of his designed runs went for TDs, again according to Matt Bowen is ESPN.

4.6 intended carries per game isn’t a large number at all. Especially is you consider that Allen isn’t just a “good” runner. His 6.5 yards per carry is the best in the NFL for all players at any position.

The Bills are only using the best runner in the game 4.6 times per week, and this includes QB dives to convert on 3rd and 4th and short which are categorized as designed runs.

I will conservatively estimate that Allen runs the dive one time per game, which would lower his designed run count to 3.6 carries per game.

Well - designed runs are an important stat

they need to go down for 2022 to offset 

the vast increase in "scrambles for his dear life" that will go up exponentially

after the Bills' implement Core 4's plan to use a raw rookie at LT 

a steady diet of dives by the FB in place of Josh Allen chunk plays is required by the dinosaur handbook  

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is a dumb take.

According to Pro Football Reference 54 of Allens run’s converted 1st downs. 5 of his designed runs went for TDs, again according to Matt Bowen of ESPN.

The Bills are only using the best runner in the game 4.6 times per week, and this includes QB dives to convert on 3rd and 4th and short, as well as kneel downs, which are categorized as designed runs.

He's a south pole Elf!

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is a dumb take.

Truth is you just love using your Josh meme in the GDT. 

:ban:

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What about Duck Dodgers?

He's nothing without the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He's nothing without the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Thats Marvin Martian. He is in the 21st and a half century. They didnt have the Q-36 Space Modulator yet. 

• Like 1