Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is funny shit.

Josh makes it on TMZ going out with his girlfriend in LA, and Mitch Morse responds appropriately.

Josh RTed Mitch Morse’s response. 🤣

josh.jpg.e4f4e91189d9e3ddfb2499b70ad99b8e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Apparently, that Josh Allen and his girlfriend eat is big new. The New York Post:

Josh Allen steps out for LA dinner date with girlfriend Brittany Williams

Josh Allen and longtime girlfriend Brittany Williams are loving their West Coast offseason.

The Bills quarterback, 25, enjoyed a dinner date at Catch LA this week with Williams, who posted about their evening Thursday on her Instagram Story.

“About last night,” Williams captioned the video, later adding, “@joshallenqb always ruining the food videos but I love it.”

</snip>

• Cheers 1

Last night I put on the replay of the NE* beatdown in the playoff game, and a lot was made of the fact that Josh had more TDs than incomplete passes in that game.

What I didn't realize until last night was that his fourth and final incomplete pass occurred with more than 10 minutes left in the second quarter.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Apparently, that Josh Allen and his girlfriend eat is big new. The New York Post:

Josh Allen steps out for LA dinner date with girlfriend Brittany Williams

Josh Allen and longtime girlfriend Brittany Williams are loving their West Coast offseason.

The Bills quarterback, 25, enjoyed a dinner date at Catch LA this week with Williams, who posted about their evening Thursday on her Instagram Story.

“About last night,” Williams captioned the video, later adding, “@joshallenqb always ruining the food videos but I love it.”

</snip>

Out: "At Home With Baker Mayfield."

In: "Out On The Town With Josh Allen."

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Last night I put on the replay of the NE* beatdown in the playoff game, and a lot was made of the fact that Josh had more TDs than incomplete passes in that game.

What I didn't realize until last night was that his fourth and final incomplete pass occurred with more than 10 minutes left in the second quarter.

Sure. He’s pretty good. I’ll give you that. But he’s still The Wrong Josh #[The Experts ATOP]

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'll take "Things I never get tired of watching" for $200, Alex.

That was from what - two years ago? Darn old was still with the JESTS. 
McShay plays the role of butt munch quite well there. He must know The Bills moved up to take the wrong Josh. 
:hang:

In the last football game Josh Allen played, he went up against Patrick Mahomes – and now they'll be teammates.

It was announced Monday that Allen will team up with Mahomes for Capital One's The Match and compete against Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

The live 12-hole golf event will take place on June 1 at 7 pm from Wynn Las Vegas. TNT will exclusively televise the event with coverage starting at 6:30 pm.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

That was quick!

(The Thor 4 trailer only dropped a little while before this was done.)

I love listening to the media talk about how bad he was in his rookie year, completely ignoring the surrounding cast and impending personnel transformation on that side of the football. 

Allen showed serious flashes even in his first season.

• Like 2

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I love listening to the media talk about how bad he was in his rookie year, completely ignoring the surrounding cast and impending personnel transformation on that side of the football. 

When people talk about how terrible he was year 1 while ignoring that he was throwing to a buncha guys found in the Home Depot parking lot, they are just glued to a narrative.  I recall the rest of us who actually followed the Bills having real hope based on those flashes. It was something not felt for 20 years...

• Like 2

Seasons1992
9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Outside of the hurdle in MN, the Jacksonville long TD is my favorite play. Which was the last home game I've attended. Even the girl I was with at the time was like "He's got him!" and I'm like "No he just got sacked."

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

When people talk about how terrible he was year 1 while ignoring that he was throwing to a buncha guys found in the Home Depot parking lot, they are just glued to a narrative.  I recall the rest of us who actually followed the Bills having real hope based on those flashes. It was something not felt for 20 years...

Benefit of being a homer. I had real hope regardless of the flashes. Of course, I had the same hope when he drafted EJ Manuel. On the upside, I was I never so upset at that singular moment to know it was time to gut OBD from top to bottom and start all over again, so I have that going for me.

Which is nice.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Benefit of being a homer. I had real hope regardless of the flashes. Of course, I had the same hope when he drafted EJ Manuel. On the upside, I was I never so upset at that singular moment to know it was time to gut OBD from top to bottom and start all over again, so I have that going for me.

Which is nice.

I have to admit that the first time I felt ANY real hope in decades was when Ralph died and the Pegulas won the bid to buy the BILLS.

I thought Rex would actually make the team better because his Jets teams weren't intimidated by the Patriots and played with a lot of attitude.  That passed about as quick as a bout of gastrointestinal distress after eating chili.

• Haha 1