Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

"That's a bat flip before the ball even leaves the bat." :classic_laugh:

I'm soaking all this shit in.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

From the article:

“The Bills and Josh Allen are also a dream couple, and they might be even more inspiring. They’re the two people everyone made fun of in high school, but then they got ridiculously hot after graduation and now everyone pretends they’ve always loved these two together.”

Thats a pretty apt comparison. 🦬

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

Just in case there were still people questioning how unbelievably stupid Skip Bayless is...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case there were still people questioning how unbelievably stupid Skip Bayless is...

Skip Bayless must be the loneliest person on the face of the planet, given that he doesn't even have one even casual friend to tell him "Dude, shut the &#%$ up, you're making a fool of yourself!"

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 5/15/2022 at 4:32 PM, Ann said:

I've watched this something like 20 times in two days.  I'm not sure it's ever getting old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Skip Bayless must be the loneliest person on the face of the planet, given that he doesn't even have one even casual friend to tell him "Dude, shut the &#%$ up, you're making a fool of yourself!"

I think it's probably more about the need for him to disagree with Sharpe so they have something to yell at each other about. That's their whole schtick. Yelling for clicks and views.

Sharpe and Bayless are basically Jerry Springer meets The View.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Arm of Harm
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Josh Allen is no Tim Tebow. 

• Haha 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Why have I not yet bought a #17 jersey with "Wrong Josh" on the back?

I remember now.  Because the only jersey I've ever purchased is a Rob Johnson jersey, and look how that shit turned out.  :facepalm:

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
On 5/17/2022 at 8:40 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Honestly, those are the most valuable friends!

Fansince88
On 5/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I remember now.  Because the only jersey I've ever purchased is a Rob Johnson jersey, and look how that shit turned out.  :facepalm:

For this reason My kids purchased the jersey in my pic. Every jersey I have got traded the next year or was a former great. I will get a JA17 in 20 years!