Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Fansince88
On 5/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, SensaiFredVillari said:

I know I am fresh meat around here but Josh took a lot of hits at the end of last year. If they don't knock that baloney play calling off then I fear he will go down in the second half of week 3 with a bad injury. YIKES

I was thinking why would a Sensei be in fear about something and then thought you must not be a good Sensei at all. You are a Sensai which seems to be a Japanese skincare company so this makes so much more sense. 

I kid, welcome aboard the board!

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Was Tawmy barely getting hardballs out of the infield while Josh was launching softballs?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Was Tawmy barely getting hardballs out of the infield while Josh was launching softballs?

In Brady's defense...it's hard to truly cheat at hitting home runs.

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

In Brady's defense...it's hard to truly cheat at hitting home runs.

Right, not even a corked bat is going to save that noodle arm.

Alaska Darin

What I found interesting is Brady was hitting left handed.  I was ambidextrous as a kid but basically made myself right-handed because that's how the world works.  The only thing I still do completely left-handed is play hockey.  It's just too natural by comparison.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Flat swing. 

Chandemonium
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

What I found interesting is Brady was hitting left handed.  I was ambidextrous as a kid but basically made myself right-handed because that's how the world works.  The only thing I still do completely left-handed is play hockey.  It's just too natural by comparison.

In my opinion most natural righties should play hockey left handed, and vice versa since the top hand on the stick is primarily responsible for control while the bottom hand mostly just stabilizes. When we were starting out my dad made me and my brother play with straight blade sticks and play on whichever side was most comfortable. I’m a lefty and ended up a right shot, while my brother is a righty and ended up a left shot. Nowadays it’s hard to find straight sticks even in the youngest youth models, and I think as a result a lot of kids start out playing wrong handed because their parents figure they’re right handed so they buy them a right shot stick. 

• Like 1