Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Who did it better?

Or

Carlton Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That throw, though...

• Haha 4

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

That block by Logan Thomas near the goal line on Ivory's reception.  Awesome.

Dawkins is the only other offensive player in that entire reel that's still with the BILLS.

• Like 2

Bills Mailbag: Should fans be worried about all the preseason hype Josh Allen's getting?
by Jay Skurski 

Welcome to this week’s edition of the Bills Mailbag. Let’s get right to tackling your questions …

Luigi Mike Speranza asks: With all the well-deserved media hype this entire offseason, do you think Josh Allen’s play will be affected in any way or is he just too grounded to allow it?

Jay: I don’t have much of a concern about that, but I do think it’s fair to mention. Allen himself made reference on the first day of offseason workouts that he hadn’t been able to work with private quarterbacks coach Jordan Palmer as much as he would have liked because of his busy schedule. There is no doubt his calendar has been packed, most recently with his participation in “The Match.”

Here’s why I’m not worried about it, though. Allen played golf Wednesday in Las Vegas. It would have been incredibly easy for him to chill in Vegas for another day, but instead, he hustled back to Buffalo and was at Thursday’s practice. As a reminder, all practices up to this point in the offseason are entirely voluntary. Allen didn’t treat it that way, though. That says a lot about his leadership and commitment to this team. Don’t just take it from me. Here’s what General Manager Brandon Beane said about that this week: “I don't think Josh looks at himself that way (as a celebrity). I really don't. I think that's what's great about him. I think he's still the kid from Firebaugh. I mean, I'm around him when he's talking to his parents or his family or whatever. He's the same dude. He really is. Obviously, he's matured.”

</snip>

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is interesting...

Thought it humorous that when talking about the players that were close to him in that skill that Palmer talked about Jackson & Murray and skipped right over Tua.

• Like 1