Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
On 6/4/2022 at 11:20 AM, Ann said:

Can't argue with this logic.  For the same reason you can't argue with someone trying to roll 3.5 on a die.  It's just too damn stupid to argue with.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Can't argue with this logic.  For the same reason you can't argue with someone trying to roll 3.5 on a die.  It's just too damn stupid to argue with.

Huh?

10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Huh?

Common man. There are 3.5 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand regression to the mean, and those that don’t. It’s common knowledge. 

Jabba The Hutt
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What if you have a 20 sided die and it contains the # 3.5?:classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I already explained this to you via PM.

I know. That conversation started the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo News thinks the Dolphins are our biggest threat in the East. No better than 8th in the conference though.

Bills Mailbag: Dolphins loom as biggest division threat but AFC contenders abound

... I wouldn’t rank Miami or New England in the top eight as the Bills’ biggest threats for the conference title because the AFC is so loaded.

My ranking of the top Bills threats in the AFC: 1. Kansas City. 2. Cincinnati. 3. L.A. Chargers. 4. Indianapolis. 5. Denver. 6. Baltimore. 7. Tennessee. 8. Las Vegas. The AFC West is the best division in the NFL. The potential good news for Buffalo is those four are going to beat up on each other. I don’t think the winner of the AFC West will get home-field advantage.

Let’s call Indianapolis and Las Vegas mild “sleepers.” Davante Adams, Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow give Las Vegas three stud weapons, and Josh McDaniels will get the best out of them. I think Matt Ryan is an upgrade over Carson Wentz in Indy, if he stays healthy. Think about this: Ryan and Jonathan Taylor coming to Buffalo for a divisional playoff. That’s a tough game (remember last Nov. 21?). ...

• Like 2

4merper4mer
15 hours ago, Ann said:

This is cool (Mike Grier is a former Sabre):

I hope both are GMs for a long time and that Chris stays with the fish and maintains his current track record.

I think Mike will do well.

• Like 2
  • Love 2