Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I hope both are GMs for a long time and that Chris stays with the fish and maintains his current track record.

I think Mike will do well.

Agree.  I suspect the Dolphins shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of Flores, who was competent and did more with less despite having to work with Chris Grier. 

15 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Agree.  I suspect the Dolphins shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of Flores, who was competent and did more with less despite having to work with Chris Grier. 

We'll see if this McDaniel guy is the offensive savant that a lot of people are saying he is.

4merper4mer
5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

We'll see if this McDaniel guy is the offensive savant that a lot of people are saying he is.

I still think he is likely a serial killer.  He gives off that vibe big time.

• Wow 1
  • Applause 1

35 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I still think he is likely a serial killer.  He gives off that vibe big time.

I don't know that I have really paid much attention when I have seen videos of him.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I'm an offensive savant; just not in the way you want an offensive savant to be.

🙁

• Haha 5

Talking his QB up. :classic_laugh:

Tyreek Hill thinks Miami Dolphins posted Tua Tagovailoa's underthrown pass on purpose

...“I really believe they showed that clip of Tua under throwing me just to get people talking,” Hill said. “Because they really know what Tua’s capable of, for real.”...

... “It’s gonna be a lot of people taking their words back on what they said about [Tua],” Hill said. 

“Reporters, analysts, Twitter trolls,” Hill said. “All those people are gonna take their words back on what they said about [Tua]. I’m gonna be sitting there eating my popcorn.” ...

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I have never heard a team so desperately try to talk up a player.  Either they are in near panic mode over Tua's abilities, or, they are so worried about his confidence/ego that the dude won't survive even the mildest bumps in the road this season.

Obviously he's been mediocre so far, but he's not Josh Rosen.  It strikes me as very odd that they feel the need to keep talking about him.

• Cheers 3

19 minutes ago, Taro T said:

He might as well sit there and eat popcorn, sure as heck the ball won't get to him.  Might as well do something for that Brinks truck load.

This was his real reaction:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Erm...

tyreek.thumb.jpg.5766822964c74ab9fd6963fcf7278463.jpg

Does the NFL still have mandatory drug testing?  If so, Mr. Hill might want to call in sick that day.  😉

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

NFL Quarterback Tiers 2022: Allen, Herbert and Burrow Make Tier 1 Debuts

26. Tua Tagovailoa

Skepticism continues to engulf Tagovailoa. Last offseason, voters placed him in Tier 4 partly because they didn’t have enough information to place him elsewhere. This offseason, voters placed him there because they’ve seen enough to say he does not belong higher.

“He is being set up for success with a running game, defense, offensive line and then obviously the impact players at the skill positions,” an offensive coach said. “If there is ever a time for him to be successful, it is this season. What is success? Staying healthy all year and leading his team to the playoffs.”

Voters worry about Tagovailoa’s ability to process quickly enough to protect himself. They questioned how well he identified protections, coverages and mike points, while blaming him for getting hurt against Buffalo when he failed to account for a pass-rusher.

“He’s a guy that I’m still holding on to the edge of my chair when I’m watching him play,” a quarterbacks coach said. “I am still cheering for him and I’m just hoping it doesn’t implode. Having Tyreek Hill and Terron Armstead and all the talent they have, there’s no excuses any more. He’s got to get it done.”

An evaluator called Tagovailoa the most accurate of the recent Alabama quarterbacks, but he called Jalen Hurts and Mac Jones much fiercer competitors, which could help them grind through struggles.

It’s not all negative for Tua, however.

“I’m excited to see what he does with this supporting cast,” an offensive coordinator said. “I’m a big fan of the offense they are installing, getting the quarterback to make quick and easy decisions. I don’t think Tua is moving into a consistent 2, but I could see some people next year saying when he has a good year, that he has some 2 attributes. I like what they’re building around him down there.”

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

I'm not sure I've ever seen a less physically impressive QB and I watched Billy Kilmer.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Alaska Darin

Just in case anyone is wondering about how the Fish feel about us.  LOLOLOL

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 3