Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not happy about (almost) any young athletes bustin a ganubie. It’s life changing for the individual. 

Best of luck on his recovery. 

Edited by Nanker

Alaska Darin
31 minutes ago, Figster said:

Reality of the winning streak:

1.  Texans

2.  Baltimore (8-13, 158 yards, no TDs)

3.  Jets twice

4.  Carolina

5.  Giants

6.  New Orleans

The streak was broken when he went 18-38 for 205, no TDs, and a pick in a 34-3 loss to the Titans. 

Tua sucks.

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  Texans

3.  Jets twice

4.  Carolina

5.  Giants

6.  New Orleans

The streak was broken when he went 18-38 for 205, no TDs, and a pick in a 34-3 loss to the Titans. 

Tua sucks.

6q1ade.jpg

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  Texans

3.  Jets twice

4.  Carolina

5.  Giants

6.  New Orleans

Tua sucks.

Accuracy was Tua's trademark/ strong point before the hip injury suffered in college. A born natural at the QB position IMO.  I'm glad to see the young athlete making his way back to form. Tua's not there yet, but getting closer...

I'm expecting some very competitive games from Tua and the Dolphins this season.

Tua sucking does kinda go with the territory though my Darlin Darin ;  ) 

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
54 minutes ago, Figster said:

Accuracy was Tua's trademark/ strong point before the hip injury suffered in college. A born natural at the QB position IMO.  I'm glad to see the young athlete making his way back to form. Tua's not there yet, but getting closer...

I'm expecting some very competitive games from Tua and the Dolphins this season.

Tua sucking does kinda go with the territory though my Darlin Darin ;  ) 

Tua being completely protected by first round NFL talent on the best college football team ever assembled was his trademark.  He was a marginal NFL prospect before his injury because he has low compete level along with average or below arm talent and athleticism.

It's super easy to be accurate when literally everyone around you is an exceptional athlete and the coaching is at the highest level in the sport.  Now he has to compete on a more level playing field and the only people who're surprised he's been "not good" are Tide and Fish fans.  Tua wasn't as good in college as Mack Jones and Jones wasn't even in shape!

• Cheers 3