Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Nanker slips into the room, taps McDaniel on the shoulder and whispers in his ear “Finish your sentence… The most accurate, catchable ball I’ve ever seen - that has travelled less than 7 yards. put into a safety's hands.

Ftfy.  😉

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It just seems funny to me, hearing a guy say "best I've ever seen" about anything in football, who was born two years after I started watching the game. 

I mean...you were 11 when Joe Montana retired.  You ain't seen shit.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I feel like the Fish organization looks around every day, sees how we change the definition of woman...we change the definition of recession...we change the definition of inflation...and think to themselves, "Does accurate really mean what people think it means? No. It's a social construct meant to suppress black quarterbacks and bi-racial coaches. So for now on, we define accurate as "Being able to throw a football in any direction without looking like Barack Obama throwing a baseball.' "

So yes, Tua is very accurate, thank you.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I feel like the Fish organization looks around every day, sees how we change the definition of woman...we change the definition of recession...we change the definition of inflation...and think to themselves, "Does accurate really mean what people think it means? No. It's a social construct meant to suppress black quarterbacks and bi-racial coaches. So for now on, we define accurate as "Being able to throw a football in any direction without looking like Barack Obama throwing a baseball.' "

So yes, Tua is very accurate, thank you.

The most transparently “accurate” president ever. 

Looking forward to kicking their asses more and more. Between Lebatard, tyreek, and McDaniel…that’s a solid group of unlikeable guys

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Got it on record, I think it is Monday that it is being broadcast on NFLN. Can't wait to watch it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

:yield:

Uhhh, the dude can't do that in his freaking living room? :classic_laugh:

I swear the Biden team is in charge of Dolphins marketing.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine getting drafted to potentially back up Turndaballover? Hmmm, I think I can take his job.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Uhhh, the dude can't do that in his freaking living room? :classic_laugh:

I swear the Biden team is in charge of Dolphins marketing.

That reminds me of my all-time favorite staged photo op -- when Al Gore tried to show he was a 'regular guy'.

image.png.0f39def89b6cbef4d9e63bf848a152ab.png

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 3

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

That reminds me of my all-time favorite staged photo op -- when Al Gore tried to show he was a 'regular guy'.

image.png.0f39def89b6cbef4d9e63bf848a152ab.png

I think my favorite thing about Al is he was literally the last person on earth to realize Tipper was an insufferable bitch.

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think my favorite thing about Al is he was literally the last person on earth to realize Tipper was an insufferable bitch.

Until he decided to become one himself.