Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Tua being completely protected by first round NFL talent on the best college football team ever assembled was his trademark.  He was a marginal NFL prospect before his injury because he has low compete level along with average or below arm talent and athleticism.

It's super easy to be accurate when literally everyone around you is an exceptional athlete and the coaching is at the highest level in the sport.  Now he has to compete on a more level playing field and the only people who're surprised he's been "not good" are Tide and Fish fans.  Tua wasn't as good in college as Mack Jones and Jones wasn't even in shape!

This is why I wish I had time and inclination to watch college football. If you know what's going on there, you can have a good sense of what's going to happen in the NFL.

I don't know that it was ever more obvious to me than Vince Young. Just because you can do all of that in college doesn't mean shit. Hell, it may even get you to the Pro Bowl, but in the end, when it comes to imposters, the NFL is undefeated. In fact, the NFL rear view mirror is littered with imposters. I know. I have a couple of their jerseys.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

These stats are &#%$ing awesome.  :classic_laugh:

Cover 1 is probably the best BILLS thing on twitter.  They are absolute football nerds with the typical WNY sense of humor.

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Tua being completely protected by first round NFL talent on the best college football team ever assembled was his trademark.  He was a marginal NFL prospect before his injury because he has low compete level along with average or below arm talent and athleticism.

It's super easy to be accurate when literally everyone around you is an exceptional athlete and the coaching is at the highest level in the sport.  Now he has to compete on a more level playing field and the only people who're surprised he's been "not good" are Tide and Fish fans.  Tua wasn't as good in college as Mack Jones and Jones wasn't even in shape!

How do you explain leading the NFL in completion percentage at the pro level 15 games in then? 

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Figster said:

How do you explain leading the NFL in completion percentage at the pro level 15 games in then? 

Kapena Checkdown.

Last season he only attemped 28 passes of over 21 yards.  Read that again.  He's Chad Pennington with a tan.

• Cheers 3

38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Kapena Checkdown.

Last season he only attemped 28 passes of over 21 yards.  Read that again.  He's Chad Pennington with a tan.

The Kapena Checkdown kinda feels like checkmate!

Touche my Alaska Darlin ;  )

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

he got paid

doesn't matter what Tua does

Are you insinuating that Tyreek is not a “team first” kinda guy? 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Well, here's ten minutes of Tua owning the Bills...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

Beer__League__Hockey

Again (not to  :deadhorse: ) but as a fanbase we need to heap accolades on QBs like Tua & Mac.  They are generational talents, and teams need to lock them up as soon as possible beyond their rookie contracts.  You only get once chance, and I only hope the brass with the Pats & Fins are sharp enough to identify these future HOFers.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

On 8/15/2022 at 10:03 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Kapena Checkdown.

Or this guy.

tyrod-taylor-nfl-new-york-jets-buffalo-b

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
45 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Or this guy.

tyrod-taylor-nfl-new-york-jets-buffalo-b

The look Tyrod has when the coaches told him "there are receivers regularly open between 8 and 20 yards from the line of scrimmage."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nanker slips into the room, taps McDaniel on the shoulder and whispers in his ear “Finish your sentence… The most accurate, catchable ball I’ve ever seen - that has travelled less than 7 yards.”

• Haha 2