Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

In his defense, it was deflected at the line.

Won't stop me mocking him, though.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:54 AM, Taro T said:

Yep.  That's the one.

The confusing part is they've got about 37 different subforums including one for the rest of the NFL not including Miami and the rocket surgeons put the thread on their main Fishies page.  Found it yesterday, and boy do they have a lot of tools on that site.  (Shockingly, we know.) 

Their boards would be a good case study for some university psych department.  Specifically, trying to make an argument from unrelated ideas.  Also, the effect of living in a place where you need air conditioning for 9 months out of the year and what happens when a subject lacks air conditioning.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The good part about the Fish victory yesterday is that Fish fans still think Tua is that guy. 

To Belicheat Tua is that F ing guy. (4 - 0 vs Pats)

• Applause 1

Terron Armstead looked like he aged about 10 years over the summer.  I don't know if he's banged up or what but he was pretty terrible for a guy who got over $30M in guaranteed money this offseason.

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

If it is so bad they want more opinions/tests why would they have put him back in the game for any reason?

contr.jpg.00db37b8ba573c8185f2bd3c7a9f364c.jpg

Clearly a graduate of the Jay Gruden "We don't like RGIII" school of player management.

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

They got to be kicking their asses knowing all the good QBs they passed up with those high draft picks. Imagine if they took Herbert?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Clearly a graduate of the Jay Gruden "We don't like RGIII" school of player management.

Or what the Browns did to Mayfield last year.

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They got to be kicking their asses knowing all the good QBs they passed up with those high draft picks. Imagine if they took Herbert?

I am very grateful that they stupidly passed on him. We all play “what if” so-and-so had been drafted instead (and it tickles me to see fanbases do it with Josh Allen), but can you imagine being a Dolphins fan knowing they passed on Herbert to draft Tua!? 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am very grateful that they stupidly passed on him. We all play “what if” so-and-so had been drafted instead (and it tickles me to see fanbases do it with Josh Allen), but can you imagine being a Dolphins fan knowing they passed on Herbert to draft Tua!? 

Even as a Bills fan, I'm disappointed they passed on Herbert.  That Allen-Herbert divisional rivalry would be one to rival Kelly-Marino.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Even as a Bills fan, I'm disappointed they passed on Herbert.  That Allen-Herbert divisional rivalry would be one to rival Kelly-Marino.

Unless it would have turned out like Kelly-Marino, and there is no guarantee of that, I am glad for no part of that. 

• Like 3

angry Pats fans

Nearly a dozen cars torched during Miami Dolphins game (msn.com)

The Miami-Dade Fire Department is investigating a fire that erupted outside Hard Rock Stadium Sunday afternoon.

WSVN reports nearly a dozen cars were torched, and investigators believe a tailgate party preceding the game may have played a role.

Investigators say someone left a barbecue pit under their car when they went in for the game.

“Well, somebody forgot to put out the charcoals,” a man is heard saying in cell phone video of the fire.