Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

NFL, NFLPA reviewing Tua Tagovailoa’s quick return after injury vs. Bills

Tagovailoa’s return raised some questions. A person with knowledge of the matter said after the game that there will be a joint review by the NFL and the National Football League Players Association of what went into the decision to allow Tagovailoa to return to the game. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because that probe was not revealed publicly.

By NFL rule, those in-game evaluations when concussions are suspected involve not just team medical personnel but also an unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

NFL, NFLPA reviewing Tua Tagovailoa’s quick return after injury vs. Bills

Tagovailoa’s return raised some questions. A person with knowledge of the matter said after the game that there will be a joint review by the NFL and the National Football League Players Association of what went into the decision to allow Tagovailoa to return to the game. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because that probe was not revealed publicly.

By NFL rule, those in-game evaluations when concussions are suspected involve not just team medical personnel but also an unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant.

Dolphins' unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Cry me a hurricane's worth of tears.

Hard to believe Fishie ####ers are already coming up w/ excuses for losing tomorrow is what he meant to say, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Hard to believe Fishie ####ers are already coming up w/ excuses for losing tomorrow is what he meant to say, right?

Or if they win, we'll hear how they overcame adversity that only McDaniels could lead them through...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

The refs might ensure that they "win one for the gipper" because the NFL loves to do that.

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The refs might ensure that they "win one for the gipper" because the NFL loves to do that.

"Refs being instruct to promote Tua as an elite quarterback" is definitely one of the weirder conspiracy theories.

21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Refs being instruct to promote Tua as an elite quarterback" is definitely one of the weirder conspiracy theories.

Here's what I think about your opinion on that...

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Here's what I think about your opinion on that...

Well, you cared enough to reply...so I guess that makes you nobody then, doesn't it?