Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ok but…. How would Houston at 0-0-1 be seeded better than the 1-0 Bills and Ravens?

I was totally not even paying attention to that...

I hate stuff like this after one game.  It's like when the BILLS were 5-2 that year Fitz got his extension.  Cart is so far in front of the horse.

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And now the left side of the line?

Armstead looked 70 years old last week.  There has to be something wrong with him.  His contract is basically a 3 year deal but man, last week was brutal.

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Fish First Place.jpg

There’s a whole thread on finheaven about this. I laughed. Then i thought “wait, is this how the Patriots laughed at us for 20 years?” And then i felt sympathy for the poorpiss fans..

..and now i’m back to laughing at them

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

There’s a whole thread on finheaven about this. I laughed. Then i thought “wait, is this how the Patriots laughed at us for 20 years?”

No.  Because we know more about football, and our team doesn't cheat.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm investing in a Kleenex kiosk to put just outside HR Stadium.  I think business will be brisk as we go deeper into the season.

They will probably set it on fire tailgating

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

That's crazy. I looked at the box score earlier and chalked it up as a Ravens win. Who woulda ever thought Tua could hang 469 yds and 6 TDs on the Ravens?

Looks like we might have some real competition in the division this year after all.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Heckuva 2nd half by the fins.  They're gonna be a handful.  

Can’t deny the numbers they put up but wtf was Baltimore doing on defense?

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

I mean he hit some guys in stride. He's Chad Pennington. Yes he put up big yards against a garbage prevent defense. He's not awful. I still don't think he'll ever be elite.

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, LB3 said:

I mean he hit some guys in stride. He's Chad Pennington. Yes he put up big yards against a garbage prevent defense. He's not awful. I still don't think he'll ever be elite.

I haven't yet seen the YAC stats from yesterday's game.  I'm genuinely curious.

Hopeful, too, it'll be more ammo for Tua mockery.  But mostly genuinely curious.

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I haven't yet seen the YAC stats from yesterday's game.  I'm genuinely curious.

Hopeful, too, it'll be more ammo for Tua mockery.  But mostly genuinely curious.

What was particularly annoying was announcers carrying the whole "most accurate quarterback I've ever seen" story. 

He definitely did a good job hitting some guys in stride, and the Tyreek TD was a good throw, but he was also all alone going down the sideline. Complete broken coverage, which happens. But that throw doesn't make you an amazing quarterback. In my mind, if you're a starting QB in the NFL, you HAVE to make that throw.

On the other hand, some of his throws -- especially the quick outs -- just seem to take forever to get to the receiver.

• Like 2