Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Just now, Nanker said:

I just dropped in over at finheaven and it’s pretty quiet over there. 

Happens when your team doesn't care about killing your QB

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

“White guy who pretends to be a black guy seems dishonest. More at 11!”

Well, if he says he'd never support a concussion test being fudged, we must believe him.  People never lie when it's expedient nor to practice cya.

Who are you going to believe, the guy that wears a hoodie when it's 90 in 70%+ humidity or your own lying eyes?  Clearly, it's the freak in the hoodie that is being straight.  :classic_dry: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

“White guy who pretends to be a black guy seems dishonest. More at 11!”

Riddle me this then HC Pajama Boy... The reports Sunday was that he suffered a back injury flair-up wasn't it? Then how the hell did he pass a concussion protocol if as you claimed, he didn't have a concussion but a back injury? 
This a a very tangled web they've woven for themselves and unless the NFL investigate (as opposed the the NFLPA) we may never get the straight story. I'm far from a Fish or Tuna fan, but this is ridiculous and I'm almost expecting them to play this one off as a neck injury due to the neck brace. Now i just expect them to say WTH, shoot his head up with cortisone and send him back out there next week to take one for the team. 

• Cheers 1

The Fish organization, as a whole, should really come under a more well-tuned public microscope because you can see a pattern of disrespect for the league and its players, and you just can't sweep it under the rug after last night.

I remain surprised there wasn't more noise made about the Payton and Brady* tampering, and that it passed by pretty quickly, especially since they lost a first round draft pick.

We moved quickly to stories about about their new head coach and how loved he is by the team and fans, and how his quirky look and personality was such a great NFL story, but it's getting more difficult to ignore that the team, as a whole, is tarnishing the NFL brand by being too disrespectful to player safety because they're too selfish to the victory.

When it smells this much like shit, it's usually shit.

• Like 4

Fkuc Miami, I have a feeling the players will push back at coaches/management pushing for them to play when seriously injured. I foresee a very real rift happening in the Miami locker room very soon.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1