Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The "hostility" was caused by this guy not playing along with the injured back scam.

could be that he disagreed with the "back injury" and was overruled by the team doctor, 

and then refused to play along with the cover up (investigation)

Maybe, but i thought it was the NFLPA that fired the neuro?

• Cheers 2

44 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The dolphin is questionable to return with a back injury. 

And a twisted ankle. The team’s independent neurologist can neither confirm nor deny the extent of the alleged injuries. 

This is the dumbest attempt at rationalizing Tua playing. 

He couldn’t walk and needed help to get to the sideline immediately after he got his head slammed to the ground!  Everyone saw it!  The UNC doesn’t then get final authority on whether he has to play or not!  Even if he said, “seems fine to me” or didn’t follow the process, the coach still decides whether or not to put Tua back in the game. Or the GM can call down and tell the coach to sit Tua. 

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

On 10/1/2022 at 5:48 AM, Chandemonium said:

I take the Cinnabon managers more seriously, for one or more of a few possible reasons.

Tua may not currently have the faculties to realize how poorly he’s been mishandled, due to the effects of 2 concussions in 4 days. 

Even if he does believe the Dolphins f-ed up and nearly killed him, Tua has a financial incentive to publicly play the good soldier and not speak out against his employer, until such time as he is either forced to prematurely end his football career and/or the lawsuit he has his lawyers working on is finalized.

Tua may be complicit in the cover up of his first concussion on some level, either through hiding symptoms from the team in hopes of being allowed to play, or agreeing to play despite him and the team both in knowing he shouldn’t. Speaking out against the team now would invite scrutiny that could potentially tarnish his image if his level of participation in a cover up were to come out. 

You obviously have not seen the phone conversation on the phone? McDanny Boui told him he would love having him as a coach.

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Announcing that kinda early, McDahlmer?

Another moment to make Fish fans STFU.

Y'know, for all the years I watched Bills games with Bills Backers, especially in Orlando, Fish fans would inevitably be in the bar, and I quickly learned two things about Fish fans: (1) They could be leading 3-0 after their opening drive and immediately give Bills fans shit like they just won a SB, and (2) the moment their team starts losing, they're the first ones to slink out of the bar to avoid the return wrath.

I was reminded of this yesterday on Twitter, when the Bills were down 20-3 and they were all over the place crowning Tua as Josh Allen's replacement as lead dog in the AFC...until the Bills started catching up.

They've sucked for so long I forgot how annoying they are when they think they have a winning team.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Y'know, for all the years I watched Bills games with Bills Backers, especially in Orlando, Fish fans would inevitably be in the bar, and I quickly learned two things about Fish fans: (1) They could be leading 3-0 after their opening drive and immediately give Bills fans shit like they just won a SB, and (2) the moment their team starts losing, they're the first ones to slink out of the bar to avoid the return wrath.

I was reminded of this yesterday on Twitter, when the Bills were down 20-3 and they were all over the place crowning Tua as Josh Allen's replacement as lead dog in the AFC...until the Bills started catching up.

They've sucked for so long I forgot how annoying they are when they think they have a winning team.

I won't be one bit surprised if the Jets beat them Sunday.

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

By FAR the worst part about the loss to the Dolphins.  I can accept losing your third game, in a close game.  

But having to hear the Miami Minnows crow about like they won the Superbowl is &#%$ing intolerable.  Even if it was their Superbowl.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I won't be one bit surprised if the Jets beat them Sunday.

It's weird because the spread was Fish -3, then went off the board following the new of Tua out, and now the spread is Fish - 3 1/2.

• O Rly 1

51 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Announcing that kinda early, McDahlmer?

That ankle must be in real rough shape.  :classic_dry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's weird because the spread was Fish -3, then went off the board following the new of Tua out, and now the spread is Fish - 3 1/2.

The spread is all about the money going down.

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Wrapping up :classic_dry:

Tirico had a good Q the union should ask Tua.  Since the Fishies insisted his injury was to his back, what sort of treatment did the medical staff perform on his back that made it stable enough to continue in the game?

Because, they clearly would've been treating it as it was the "cause" of him stumbling around like a sailor 2 hours into his 1st ever shore leave after a 6 month tour.

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin

The rest of the world: "Dammit, the Dolphins &#%$ed up in not taking care of Tua."

Deadspin: "No, it's systemic racism."  :facepalm:

• Facepalm 4
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wrapping up :classic_dry:

early report was leaked

"Everything was done perfectly,

even the stuff that guy did that we fired.

With a view towards transparency, we fired him for some reason.

Stop hitting Tua in the head (back, ankle) and all of this CTE stuff will go away."

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

early report was leaked

"Everything was done perfectly,

even the stuff that guy did that we fired.

With a view towards transparency, we fired him for some reason.

Stop hitting Tua in the head (back, ankle) and all of this CTE stuff will go away."

"In our defense, it's not like Tua can pass a concussion protocol when he's healthy..."

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"In our defense, it's not like Tua can pass a concussion protocol when he's healthy..."

That was mean. But, I did laugh.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Tirico had a good Q the union should ask Tua.  Since the Fishies insisted his injury was to his back, what sort of treatment did the medical staff perform on his back that made it stable enough to continue in the game?

I don't know what kind of super chiropractor the Dolphins use but I want to see that guy for an office visit soon!

• Wow 1