Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Their whole f’n team should go into concussion protocol along with their delusional fan base. 

Shit, no.  Their fans need as many shots to the head as possible.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boo Boo Foot South

Tyreek Hill is out with a foot injury? I have a solution. Trade for Sammy Watkins.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Billsandhorns
5 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Tyreek Hill is out with a foot injury? I have a solution. Trade for Sammy Watkins.

I believe Sammy is on I.R.

29 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

I have a feeling Tyreek’s injuries will mount as the season continues to go poorly. 

Remember when Lamar lit up the Jets, Dolphins, and Pats and everyone was like “OMG! MVP Lamar is back!!”

Yeah. That was fun. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

And just how are things going over at fin heaven right now? 
Asking for a friend. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer on the air. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Nanker said:

And just how are things going over at fin heaven right now? 
Asking for a friend. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer on the air. 

I went into their gameday thread and it was shit show from the get go.

Most interesting to me was the absolute thrashing of McDaniel for his play calling. "Why are you passing on three straight plays with your third-string quarterback backed up to the their own endzone?"

"It's finally time to see what Skylar can do! He can't be worse than Bridgewater...no...wait...yeah, he's pretty bad."

"Why does the NFL have it in for our team?"

Perhaps the most fitting was their confusion as to why Bridgewater couldn't come back into the game if he passed concussion protocol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I went into their gameday thread and it was shit show from the get go.

Most interesting to me was the absolute thrashing of McDaniel for his play calling. "Why are you passing on three straight plays with your third-string quarterback backed up to the their own endzone?"

"It's finally time to see what Skylar can do! He can't be worse than Bridgewater...no...wait...yeah, he's pretty bad."

"Why does the NFL have it in for our team?"

Perhaps the most fitting was their confusion as to why Bridgewater couldn't come back into the game if he passed concussion protocol.

I tried to read some of the game thread but the whining over missing a few defensive players was insane.  I get that you're probably not going to win many games starting a rookie QB3 but after all the chirping a couple weeks ago you don't get to pretend the other missing players matter one bit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I tried to read some of the game thread but the whining over missing a few defensive players was insane.  I get that you're probably not going to win many games starting a rookie QB3 but after all the chirping a couple weeks ago you don't get to pretend the other missing players matter one bit.

Right. Two weeks ago they beat a hobbled Bills team and it was all "Suck it. That's the way things go!" 

Suddenly these bitches are whining about their injuries.

The Fish have been so irrelevant that I forgot how they can go from cocky idiots to whiny bitches in seconds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No Tua again this next week vs. Minnesota.

That ankle must be the size of a volleyball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dolphins car so little about concussions and brain health, they took the helmet off of their mascot

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

That ankle must be the size of a volleyball.

Probably about the size of my head, ironically.

• Haha 1