Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Latest fin heaven "logic."  Bills would not be as good if they did not have Allen starting.  Duh.  But the mindset there is if we Dolphin fans wish it hard enough then Allen for whatever reason would not be available to start.  The people there seriously need to grow up.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Tua sleeps with the fishes. 

Tua was a human sacrifice so the LOLphins could win their Super Bowl and be on top of the AFC East for like a whole week.

man-offering-moloch-a-child.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think Levi Wallace himself dropped like five picks last night. At least it felt that way.

Wallace and Edmonds brother both were putting on a clinic.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think Levi Wallace himself dropped like five picks last night. At least it felt that way.

I tend to give players the benefit of the doubt with dropped INT’s, because a lot of times a dropped INT is still a pass break up and therefore still a good defensive play, but it seemed like Tua was hitting Steelers right in the hands without a Dolphin within 10 yards all night and they still couldn’t bring any of them in. 

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I tend to give players the benefit of the doubt with dropped INT’s, because a lot of times a dropped INT is still a pass break up and therefore still a good defensive play, but it seemed like Tua was hitting Steelers right in the hands without a Dolphin within 10 yards all night and they still couldn’t bring any of them in. 

The first one in that video montage was the turnover I really wanted because that was Tyreek trying to adjust to throw by what Tyreek describes as the most accurate quarterback in the NFL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Billsandhorns
12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you read the replies to that tweet 🤣

And the TUA talk is back because they beat the Lions 😂 🤣 😜 

Peter Schrag is on crack bragging that Tua

They're 5-0 when Tua starts and finishes games." 🤷‍♀️

finishes? 😝 

started AND finished

CINCY knocked him out, started that game and they lost 

Edited by Shady
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2022 at 11:33 AM, Chandemonium said:

I'm sure you've heard the saying that if they could catch, they'd be on offense. That certainly explains what you saw in the Dolphins vs. Steelers game. You know what that saying does not explain? Kelvin Benjamin.

Edited by Arm of Harm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

You know what that saying does not explain? Kelvin Benjamin.

I'll be honest. After watching him play for us during the '17 and '18 seasons, I thought what the &#%$ are we doing? I had misgivings about the new regime and thought we would be on to the next in a couple years. Happy to say I was wrong. Still don't understand what the hell the Benjamin thing was all about but, that's okay. He was the offensive equivalent of Vontae Davis, but he figured he could collect that paycheck each week just by walking in the door.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I'll be honest. After watching him play for us during the '17 and '18 seasons, I thought what the &#%$ are we doing? I had misgivings about the new regime and thought we would be on to the next in a couple years. Happy to say I was wrong. Still don't understand what the hell the Benjamin thing was all about but, that's okay. He was the offensive equivalent of Vontae Davis, but he figured he could collect that paycheck each week just by walking in the door.

I suspect Beane was going for the "change of scenery" angle with Benjamin.  The only real issue with the trade was the comp but he did have a 1000 yard season his rookie year and nearly that his second season.  He was still on his rookie deal (3rd season) when we got him, so if you believe in what you scouted it's an ok gamble.

I wasn't a huge fan of the KB deal because it seemed to me like he was always going to be hurt since his whole game was using that big body to wall off defenders because he didn't have any way to separate.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I suspect Beane was going for the "change of scenery" angle with Benjamin.  The only real issue with the trade was the comp but he did have a 1000 yard season his rookie year and nearly that his second season.  He was still on his rookie deal (3rd season) when we got him, so if you believe in what you scouted it's an ok gamble.

I wasn't a huge fan of the KB deal because it seemed to me like he was always going to be hurt since his whole game was using that big body to wall off defenders because he didn't have any way to separate.

He should be ashamed, he had no business being on a field of play. He didn't know the playbook, he didn't want to know the playbook, he just wanted that paycheck at the end. We all laugh at Davis but at least Vontae had the cajones to walk out the door...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

He didn't know the playbook, he didn't want to know the playbook, he just wanted that paycheck at the end.

Billy Joe Hobert says "Hold my beer."

• Haha 2