Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The "Dolphins Man Cave" sign really makes the video.

Want to send him a "Dolphins Man-Child Crib" sign to replace it.  

Find it hilarious that everything except the Marino poster is in the new logo & colors.

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Find it hilarious that everything except the Marino poster is in the new logo & colors.

Even I have a couple of the vomit-inducing jerseys from the Donahoe era.  :lol:

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I do not...mostly because the first jersey I ever bought was also the last: Rob Johnson.

My man cave has a helmet signed by Kelly, Thurman, Smith, and Reed.  A Bills blanket.  The 1991 SI football preview with Bruce on the cover.  A set of Bills matryoshka dolls (which my brother-in-law bought for me, because he thought it was the most absolute random thing to find in Sheremetyevo International Airport.)

But no jerseys.  I learned my lesson.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I do not...mostly because the first jersey I ever bought was also the last: Rob Johnson.

My man cave has a helmet signed by Kelly, Thurman, Smith, and Reed.  A Bills blanket.  The 1991 SI football preview with Bruce on the cover.  A set of Bills matryoshka dolls (which my brother-in-law bought for me, because he thought it was the most absolute random thing to find in Sheremetyevo International Airport.)

But no jerseys.  I learned my lesson.  

My Jersey collection includes an Antwan Smith my mom picked up for me at a garage sale a few years ago, which I love because my mom got it for me and it’s the only 90’s era jersey I have, a Schobel which I would probably wear a lot more if it wasn’t that hideous navy jersey from the 00’s, and a Spiller and a Dareus I picked up on clearance when the official jerseys switched from Reebok to Nike. Spiller was off the team within a year of when I bought them, and Dareus went from potential all pro to all Joe around the same time.

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've said this before but it's worth the embarrassing laugh to say it again. For Christmas years ago my wife got me an authentic McGahee in the vomit jersey.

Damn near got divorced over it.

The worst jersey ever with the most useless player ever not named Hobert.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've said this before but it's worth the embarrassing laugh to say it again. For Christmas years ago my wife got me an authentic McGahee in the vomit jersey.

Damn near got divorced over it.

Back in the day in the playoffs preceding the Bill's first Super Bowl several of us guys who were Bill's fans and one Dolphin's fan agreed to watch the playoffs at each other's houses. The first playoff was Bills/Dolphins of course and one of the Bill's fans wife was not exactly as sharp mentally as her hot looks. For some reason she had bought this diehard Bill's fan (who grew up in West Seneca) a Dolphins jersey. He brought it with him and after the Bill's win the Fish fan was obliged to burn it out in the driveway. Somewhere there are pictures of half a dozen guys in Members Only jackets with Zubaz pants appearing as if they were performing some kind of a satanic ceremony. The next game was the 51-3 AFC Championship that was continually interrupted by the reports of Scud Missiles in Israel during Desert Storm. I forget what happened after that but still cherish my VCR tape of that game against the Raiders. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

James Hardy says hi.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

James Hardy says hi.

If I remember correctly he caught a TD pass in his first game and had many of us hopeful that with his height he was our red zone answer. Turned out all he did was give a ton of WNY'ers blue balls. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wasn't so much going for it all being cringe inducing (though it is) but just thought it strange that somebody who seems old enough to remember that team in aqua & coral (yes, their stupid colors weren't blue & orange, but rather aqua & coral) but didn't have any of it out.  Rather he went with the 'the Fishes have been the bestest & they're so awesome and been die hard following them for 3 seasons' vibe.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wasn't so much going for it all being cringe inducing (though it is) but just thought it strange that somebody who seems old enough to remember that team in aqua & coral (yes, their stupid colors weren't blue & orange, but rather aqua & coral) but didn't have any of it out.  Rather he went with the 'the Fishes have been the bestest & they're so awesome and been die hard following them for 3 seasons' vibe.

Oh, we're on the same page - I was basically stating that despite my advanced age I have something from pretty much every era I've been alive.  Some of it is downright terrible (The worst being the 4845758949357-colored London Fletcher jersey) and some of it is freaking awesome. 

If I ever actually build my forever house, my bar is going to be friggin' epic AF.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oh, we're on the same page - I was basically stating that despite my advanced age I have something from pretty much every era I've been alive.  Some of it is downright terrible (The worst being the 4845758949357-colored London Fletcher jersey) and some of it is freaking awesome. 

If I ever actually build my forever house, my bar is going to be friggin' epic AF.

If anyone ever wanted to know the fundamental difference between you and me, there it is: you have a bar.  I have a library.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If anyone ever wanted to know the fundamental difference between you and me, there it is: you have a bar.  I have a library.

A man of your carpentry talents should be able to find a way to fit in a little mini bar into your library shelves. Just think, at mini bar prices you could charge yourself high enough prices to make a real profit. 

• Wow 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Same illness that has swept the league?

I am supposed to wash our bedsheets today,

I believe that I will tell the B-Wife that I am out with an ankle.

(I may even go lower leg injury)

😎

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I am supposed to wash our bedsheets today,

I believe that I will tell the B-Wife that I am out with an ankle.

(I may even go lower leg injury)

😎

So... essentially, you've been concussed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1