Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

And so it begins...

56 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Three hours ago you posted a photo of Allen holding a baby. 34 minutes ago you posted an example of people photoshopping others’ faces onto the baby’s face. Obviously, the photoshopping was bound to happen. But holy cow, people didn’t waste any time about it, did they? 😮 

You guys are late

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin

I'm not 100% sure why but this tweet totally made me think of JA17's playoff performance versus the Patriots.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

As impressive as that looks, I think I'm more impressed by the fact that I've apparently been using the word "honeyhole" wrong most of my life.

• Haha 5

Alaska Darin
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kyler Murray was unavailable for comment.

Mostly because he can't reach the microphone.

• Haha 6
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Tommy Sweeney is an honorary quarterback? 

One of four in the AFC East.  

• Applause 2

The Guy In Pants

I tried to stay away from this thread. I am not looking to be hyped up this far out from the start of the season. 

Failed.

• Like 2

SensaiFredVillari

I know I am fresh meat around here but Josh took a lot of hits at the end of last year. If they don't knock that baloney play calling off then I fear he will go down in the second half of week 3 with a bad injury. YIKES

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Beer__League__Hockey

Welcome meat person.  Which runs would you have him stop, just the designed QB runs?  Or the scrambles too?  I think you dislike the designed speed option plays (which absolutely killed the Pats x2 BTW), and the only other plays are the designed sweeps which typically have no fake/misdirection element to them.  I could get on board with scrapping the sweeps, but the option plays have to stay.  Half the league runs them now.

Besides the obvious roll up play in Tampa where his foot got hurt (not a "big hit"), I fail to remember any "big hits" he received while running later in the season.  I think more of the bad hits he takes are in the pocket, when he doesn't see/sense a rusher coming.

Edited by Beer__League__Hockey
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Welcome meat person.  Which runs would you have him stop, just the designed QB runs?  Or the scrambles too?  I think you dislike the designed speed option plays (which absolutely killed the Pats x2 BTW), and the only other plays are the designed sweeps which typically have no fake/misdirection element to them.  I could get on board with scrapping the sweeps, but the option plays have to stay.  Half the league runs them now.

Besides the obvious roll up play in Tampa where his foot got hurt (not a "big hit"), I fail to remember any "big hits" he received while running later in the season.  I think more of the bad hits he takes are in the pocket, when he doesn't see/sense a rusher coming.

I know I'm a gristly old side of beef around here but he has learned to go down and avoid big hits, except when necessary (like needing a first down, or a yard out of the end zone.)

He's actually developed pretty good judgement as to when to take a hit and when not.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2