Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

I was listening to Brown/Tasker today and they said JA was working on being better at throwing guys open because he thinks it's a weakness in his game.  Then I watch this film and think..."Really?!?!?!?!?!"

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was listening to Brown/Tasker today and they said JA was working on being better at throwing guys open because he thinks it's a weakness in his game.  Then I watch this film and think..."Really?!?!?!?!?!"

Seriously. 

Josh is a rare breed. A very rare breed. He has all the God-given talent anyone as humble as he could ask for. But what is increasingly obvious is that he is a student of the game and is DEDICATED to perfecting his craft which I don’t know that we’ve seen at this level in a Bill since Bruce Smith entered his second year. 

I do think “The Process” mantra and philosophy that McDermott espouses has resonated deeply within him. He has incredible potential and is on track to become a true Legend of the Game. 

I for one could not have drawn up a better, more fitting quarterback and true Leader of this team than Josh Allen. He’s become an icon is such a short time. 

This is a Great time to be a Bills Fan. As Larry Czonka once said during the fish’s hay day, “ THESE ARE the Good Old Days.”

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

And given that he's averaging almost 8 a season, he should handily be in fifth place by the end of the season.

Any higher than fifth place, and he's, of course, wrong.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And given that he's averaging almost 8 a season, he should handily be in fifth place by the end of the season.

But the more he plays, shouldn't he eventually average 3.5 per season?

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Regular season games.

Add one nationally televised post-season game for the pre-Allen Bills...and six for the Allen Bills

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Regular season games.

Add one nationally televised post-season game for the pre-Allen Bills...and six for the Allen Bills

Good points. 

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That's Spencer Brown and Devin Singletary.

Looks like Spencer could use some knee pads and possibly some Depends. 

IDBillzFan

Something to make you smile today.

This dude loves where he's at.

This is equally as great.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4