Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have to admit that the first time I felt ANY real hope in decades was when Ralph died and the Pegulas won the bid to buy the BILLS.

I thought Rex would actually make the team better because his Jets teams weren't intimidated by the Patriots and played with a lot of attitude.  That passed about as quick as a bout of gastrointestinal distress after eating chili.

And I think you could argue that the Pegula's somehow got lucky with Beane and McDermott.

In truth, there are few things the team could do that I would not at least be initially optimistic about. Though Rex was the fastest I went from optimistic to WTF.

That said, in the end, I've come to believe none of it matters -- owner, GM, HC, etc. -- if you don't have a quarterback. Yes, you still need personnel not to waste the quarterback (see: Stafford, M.) but all the best leaders can't get you to the championship without a quarterback.

Josh reads mean Tweets from the day he was drafted.

And this guy is immediately regretful after watching Josh read his mean tweet.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 6

Alaska Darin
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Josh reads mean Tweets from the day he was drafted.

And this guy is immediately regretful after watching Josh read his mean tweet.

I &#%$ing love Josh Allen.  That smirk at 54 seconds was awesome. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I &#%$ing love Josh Allen.  That smirk at 54 seconds was awesome. 

He's going to be the biggest star Buffalo's ever seen by the time he hangs them up. He'll go on to do more in entertainment after the game, I'm certain. 

• Like 3