Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

When I watch these...I have to pinch myself because this is OUR 26 year old QB.  TWENTY SIX.  Doing things literally no QB in the history of the league has ever done.

In any other game, people talk about that ridiculous 2-pt. conversion for weeks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

In any other game, people talk about that ridiculous 2-pt. conversion for weeks.

That play showed me more than any other that my BBFS is behind me. Despite the silliness of that play, and how many times it should have been stopped, all throughout it I never had a doubt JA17 would get the conversion. Any other season past, I probably have four different heart attacks during that play - but that night? I just knew Josh had it locked down. 

... then 13 seconds happened and now I'm not sure if my BBFS is truly gone, or just reserved for defensive play now.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin

This is a wild stat but it's hard to argue with letting your best player be your best player.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Has to be click bait.

Josh Allen Going Backwards? Weird 'Concern' About Bills QB

The Buffalo Bills roster has the potential to be legitimate Super Bowl favorites this season. This comes as no surprise, as the Bills had the NFL's top defense last season and perhaps the league's most explosive offense. However, there are suggestions in some media quarters about the superstar QB Josh Allen regressing, and the departure of offensive coordinator Brian Daboll is the main reason why. ...

"media quarters" says it all...

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

My buddy sent me a picture of the same thing...in BALTIMORE.

I'll have to check out the one near me.

This is a flamethrower. In subsequent tweets, this guy seemed to be taken aback that people disagreed and felt Josh was #1.

I am not sure Josh is #1, I think the top 3 right now could be shaken and put in a different order every day, and he is one of those top 3 (him, Mahomes, Rodgers). There are probably 10 elite QB in the league. He's one of the best of the best.

flame.jpg.c5a5e9681861e81f406620c3e5e47593.jpg

• Like 1