Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

This is a flamethrower. In subsequent tweets, this guy seemed to be taken aback that people disagreed and felt Josh was #1.

I am not sure Josh is #1, I think the top 3 right now could be shaken and put in a different order every day, and he is one of those top 3 (him, Mahomes, Rodgers). There are probably 10 elite QB in the league. He's one of the best of the best.

flame.jpg.c5a5e9681861e81f406620c3e5e47593.jpg

What's a "Turnover Worthy" play?  Why do these people keep stealing my OBF DAB POMA metrics?

• I don't know 1

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What's a "Turnover Worthy" play?  Why do these people keep stealing my OBF DAB POMA metrics?

Right?  I love when people use these meaningless stats to prove whatever "thought" they've got pinging around in their head.

Allen was EASILY the MVP the last two seasons in the NFL.  Most of last season he was running for his life on every offensive play.  He regularly ridiculous plays that no QB in the NFL has ever made. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm not sure, but I would wager to guess it's every time Josh Allen rolls to his right, is up against the sideline, and then throws across his body to hit Diggs in the middle of the end zone.

My entire football watching life has always included two very predictable features to them.

The first is when someone like Collingsworth explains how a guy who beat all the odds to play one of only 32 possible quarterback positions in the entire professional football world can pick you apart if you just give him time in the pocket.

The second is never, ever, ever throw across your body to the middle of the field.

Josh does it regularly and it gives me a shit ton of agita.

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Right?  I love when people use these meaningless stats to prove whatever "thought" they've got pinging around in their head.

Allen was EASILY the MVP the last two seasons in the NFL.  Most of last season he was running for his life on every offensive play.  He regularly ridiculous plays that no QB in the NFL has ever made. 

"Turnover Worthy" ranks very high on the OBF DAB POMA MSTPWTT* metric.  Even higher than the OBF DAB POMA JAITBQBITL** metric.

*Meaningless Stat To Prove Whatever They Think

**Josh Allen Is The Best Quarterback In The League

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Turnover Worthy" ranks very high on the OBF DAB POMA MSTPWTT* metric.  Even higher than the OBF DAB POMA JAITBQBITL** metric.

*Meaningless Stat To Prove Whatever They Think

**Josh Allen Is The Best Quarterback In The League

This is how they do it:

The Guy In Pants

Most of these people create metrics as something to prop up their opinion. "Turnover worthy" is something that couldn have happened but didn't. Basically, its every damn play in football.

Most of these "experts" didn't like Josh when he came out and will spend their time defending their reasons why with bogus metrics. It's all bullshit. Josh is one of the best in the league and plays his game of football very well. He's a monster and all of the haters can wipe away their tears with 24 grit sandpaper. 

The Book of Josh is still being written. We are now at the part where the plot thickens. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Most of these people create metrics as something to prop up their opinion.

Not like the OBF DAB POMA, which is completely empirical and rigorous.

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

On 7/10/2022 at 5:19 PM, Foxx said:

7 of the top 100, that's pretty dang good!

And had they sent Cleveland the pick that turned into Ford instead of Teller, it could've been 8.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not going to lie...it annoys me to no end when people refer to others by their color.

Then you probably don't want to watch the Youtube interview in his bio, where he starts off complaining that a white guy from Stanford named Trent Murphy (yes, that Trent Murphy) coming off a torn ACL in a season he didn't play AND coming off a 4-game PED suspension, got 3-year $22M deal, plus a $5M signing bonus while Galette got 2 years, $4M, 500K bonus.

This from a guy who missed the 2015 season after tearing his left Achilles, got a two game suspension for domestic violence issue, got back, then missed the 2016  season after tearing his right Achilles, then came back to sign a Vet Min deal.

Oh, and he somehow forgot he signed a $41M deal when he was at his peak with the Saints.

But yeah. It's color.

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

If you have some cash burning a hole in your pocket:

I found my Rob Johnson jersey in the back of the closet the other day.

I learned my lesson.

• O Rly 1
  • Applause 1