Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 2022 Offseason

Alaska Darin

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Thank you, Kevyn, Jerry, and company.

Htf do the Yotes only have the 11th best prospect pool?  They've been hot garbage for nearly as long as the Sabres have been.

(Probably a big part of the reason the Yotes are still hot garbage & the Sabres finally have light at the end of the tunnel.  Hopefully it's not a locomotive.)

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Thank you, Kevyn, Jerry, and company.

NHL has got some really good team logos. 
The flying wheel is really nice. 

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Rumor on Thompson is 7 year deal, which means he would be a Sabre for pretty much all of his physical prime.

Yes

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

And it was 15 years ago that Vanek got what seemed to be a crazy expensive 7 yr $50MM deal.  Now, that contract doesn't look nearly as onerous.  Inflation.

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
11 hours ago, Taro T said:

And it was 15 years ago that Vanek got what seemed to be a crazy expensive 7 yr $50MM deal.  Now, that contract doesn't look nearly as onerous.  Inflation.

I'm not going to lie, I was bummed when the Sabres matched it.  I really wanted those 4 first rounders.

Alaska Darin

Ok, now I'm excited because they're excited.  I still prefer the Royal/Gold and traditional logo to Black/Red Goathead

• FANtastic 1