Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 2022 Offseason

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin

Just in case anyone is wondering...I saw a stat today that said there are 9 currently active players that have played a playoff game against the Buffalo Sabres.

Kill me.

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case anyone is wondering...I saw a stat today that said there are 9 currently active players that have played a playoff game against the Buffalo Sabres.

Kill me.

Only 1 active player that's played a 2nd round game vs the Loafs and he's contemplating retirement.

So, we're at least not at that level.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Kill me.

But how many have lost a playoff game to the Sabres?

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

This would be awesome.

It's very possible Comrie will be a legit starter.  Thing is, until we see he is, ...

Would be much happier if they had 1 more Comrie in the fold, because there's a good chance having 2 career backups w/ very good metrics could result in 1 legit starter.  But they don't have that & can't see them moving in that direction, so we are left with hoping he pans out.

• Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

And there's 1 NHLer who's likely to retire who has actually played against the Loafs beyond the 1st round.  THAT is testament to an even greater feat of incompetence.

• Sad 1