Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 2022 Offseason

Alaska Darin

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Actually, the way I'm hearing it, the b&g Shatanic Goathead will be the reverse retro this year and the black&red Shatanic Goathead will be the "3rd."

So the b&g Goathead will be here just this season in the "Year of the Goat" and the other one will be around for 3 or so years.

• O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Actually, the way I'm hearing it, the b&g Shatanic Goathead will be the reverse retro this year and the black&red Shatanic Goathead will be the "3rd."

So the b&g Goathead will be here just this season in the "Year of the Goat" and the other one will be around for 3 or so years.

I'm quite sure I need another jersey (I bet I have 50 at this point).

• Like 1

Also, knew the logo would be much simpler than the original, but that t-shirt has ALL the interior effects removed from the goathead.  It's definitely cleaner, but maybe too clean.  Almost like when the white balance is really badly off on your TV and most everything gets that washed out effect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm quite sure I need another jersey (I bet I have 50 at this point).

Word of warning if you want the "authentic" b&g version.  The Sabres notoriously underestimated demand for the 50ths, blue butter knives, & Heritage Classic sweaters.  Doubt they'll have learned from the past, but maybe.  Once Adidas' original production run is gone, they're gone.  By the end of the season the only ones available will be really small.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Taro T said:

Word of warning if you want the "authentic" b&g version.  The Sabres notoriously underestimated demand for the 50ths, blue butter knives, & Heritage Classic sweaters.  Doubt they'll have learned from the past, but maybe.  Once Adidas' original production run is gone, they're gone.  By the end of the season the only ones available will be really small.

Yeah, I got my 50th when they came out - but it's an Eichel, so it's just going to sit in the closet.  I'll probably do the same thing this time around but I'll have to figure out which player I want to piss me off and get traded.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

More detail...

That buffalo looks suspiciously like the shoulder patch from the blue butterknives. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, shrader said:

I’m glad I didn’t pick up a jersey when I was in town a few months back. I’m thinking a Tuch version of one of these once I see them. 

Can't go wrong w/ Tuch.

Mine is a Heritage Classic w/ the captain's "C."

• Like 1