Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Sabres 2022 Offseason

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

My guys to pay attention to are Rosen & Kulich.

Rosen because he's such a question mark still due to still being a kid playing in an adult league and not having particularly strong stats but doing well when going against guys his own age.  Want to see how he matches up w/ Peterka & Quinn.

Kulich because he's professing he's ready for the NHL.  Want to see just how delusional he is.  Or if he actually will pull a Ryan O'Reilly who was drafted in the 2nd round and played nearly the full year in the NHL that 1st season after being drafted.  Kulich is a 1st rounder, but at 28th overall is not expected to be ready for a couple of years.

I wanna see Rosen too and I've watched a little bit of Lindgren since the draft...so I'm curious about how he looks as well.

And of course...the goalies.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude is HUGE

What's your favorite memory of him?  Mine is when he punched a horse in Blazing Saddles.

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Please do!

Didn't hear Johnson's interview, but several that did said when the question about signing w/ Buffalo came up his demeanor & voice changed.  Wouldn't put it better than 50/50 that he signs this spring.  Unfortunately.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Taro T said:

Didn't hear Johnson's interview, but several that did said when the question about signing w/ Buffalo came up his demeanor & voice changed.  Wouldn't put it better than 50/50 that he signs this spring.  Unfortunately.

Finally watched Johnson's and Portillo's interviews.  

Johnson was definitely looking down a lot when answering questions about eventually playing w/ Buffalo.  Hopefully that was just because he still hasn't decided whether to go to U of Minn or not this fall though he said that was the direction he was leaning.

Portillo was more relaxed, but it sounded like he's at best 50/50 on choosing the Sabres.  

On a more positive note, Levi really sounds like he wants to be here.  Of the 3, if we can only get 1, pretty sure he's the one to have.