Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

re-Evolution

Foxx

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im lost. I guess I have not been following this close enough. Who released Yellow Jackets?

Too much time on apps I’m assuming.

• Haha 1

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Nouseforaname

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

4merper4mer
6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

https://amp.france24.com/en/france/20230628-france-braces-for-protests-as-macron-laments-unforgivable-police-shooting

I wonder what the rules for police are when their reports contradict the video evidence ?

And for your second question.  I already called you one earlier so I don’t really need to confirm it.  Amirite Shirley ?

I don’t remember you calling me a racist but I probably just missed one directed at me given how frequently you sling the accusation around.  I’m not sure why you would have called me that, but since your interpretation/opinion of my beliefs could not possibly mean less to me, there is no need for me to look back at it.

I have to admit to being a bit curious as to why you seem to be upset that today’s riots are being discussed and seem to think we should be discussing months old riots instead.  It’s weird.  Do you think when the US Open tennis tournament starts, the announce crew should describe Wimbledon instead?

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t remember you calling me a racist but I probably just missed one directed at me given how frequently you sling the accusation around.  

Frequently? Aside from now and when I called out 3rd on the other side, when ?

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Frequently? Aside from now and when I called out 3rd on the other side, when ?

I could have sworn Hedge and Spartacus but maybe I’m mixing it up with 3rd.  I remember thinking it was way out of proportion which is why I was wondering whether disagreeing with you made me a racist too.  I guess it does.  Whoopity doo.

• Facepalm 1

Nouseforaname
9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I could have sworn Hedge and Spartacus but maybe I’m mixing it up with 3rd.  I remember thinking it was way out of proportion which is why I was wondering whether disagreeing with you made me a racist too.  I guess it does.  Whoopity doo.

You’re right.  I’m the one who is way out of proportion with my claims.  

Happy Fourth of July Shirley.

• Facepalm 1

4merper4mer
On 7/4/2023 at 8:55 AM, Nouseforaname said:

You’re right.  I’m the one who is way out of proportion with my claims.  

Happy Fourth of July Shirley.

Self centered much?  You thought you had already called me racist but you weren’t even 100% sure yourself.  Wouldn’t that indicate that you sling around the claim Willy nilly?  

My recollection matched yours in that I have a basic recall of you making the accusation a lot so we agreed that you tend to call people racist.  Now I’m on the hook for keeping an accurate inventory of your hostile remarks and to whom they’re directed?  I’ll pass.  Don’t worry.  The world still revolves around you, it just that you can’t tell it exactly how to revolve.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • clown 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin

Is there anything better than the reality show that is liberalism?  Learn your lesson, clown?

• Wow 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

For the third time in two decades.  

• Cheers 2

Macron Floats Shutting Down Social Media Access ‘When Things Get Out Of Hand’ After Riots Rock France

French President Emmanuel Macron said the government should consider shutting down young people’s access to social media after riots erupted across the country last weekend. 

Macron told more than 200 mayors during a meeting that France should look into controlling or cutting off social media access for young people “when things get out of hand,” The Guardian reported. His comments come as France faces violent rioting across the country after a 17-year-old Muslim was shot by a police officer during a traffic stop last week. Macron pinned some blame for the rioting on social media sites like TikTok being used to organize the mobs. 

</snip>

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Macron Floats Shutting Down Social Media Access ‘When Things Get Out Of Hand’ After Riots Rock France

French President Emmanuel Macron said the government should consider shutting down young people’s access to social media after riots erupted across the country last weekend. 

Macron told more than 200 mayors during a meeting that France should look into controlling or cutting off social media access for young people “when things get out of hand,” The Guardian reported. His comments come as France faces violent rioting across the country after a 17-year-old Muslim was shot by a police officer during a traffic stop last week. Macron pinned some blame for the rioting on social media sites like TikTok being used to organize the mobs. 

</snip>

Oh yeah, that'll make things better!  Have you ever taken a phone away from a "young person"? Cutting off social media is pretty much the same thing.  

Really what he should try is an old-fashioned curfew and shutting down all public transportation.  Anyone out after curfew should be arrested.

On 7/4/2023 at 9:25 AM, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Nonsense.  Multiculturalism will be the end of a nation founded by and built by immigrants?  This guy clearly cannot discern the difference between a nation founded upon an idea and principles vs nations that are based on an ethnic identity.  This country has already seen immigration on a scale that any modern European nation cannot fathom.

To say that any major western nation today is run by its native population is a lie.

I guess the Americas are already a failed state through the perspective of its native population. I take it back.  This tweet is perfectly cromulent.  I would argue, however, that guns and disease had more to do with the decline of the Cherokee than multiculturalism and liberal ideals.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I would argue, however, that guns and disease had more to do with the decline of the Cherokee than multiculturalism and liberal ideals.

Well, Andrew Jackson was a Democrat.  

Dutch government collapses over immigration policy

The Dutch government collapsed on Friday after failing to reach a deal on restricting immigration, which will trigger new elections in the fall.

The crisis was triggered by a push by Prime Minister Mark Rutte's conservative VVD party to limit the flow of asylum seekers to the Netherlands, which two of his four-party government coalition refused to support.

"It's no secret that the coalition partners have differing opinions about immigration policy. Today we unfortunately have to conclude that those differences have become insurmountable. Therefore I will tender the resignation of the entire cabinet to the king," Rutte said in a televised news conference.

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

Dutch government collapses over immigration policy

The Dutch government collapsed on Friday after failing to reach a deal on restricting immigration, which will trigger new elections in the fall.

The crisis was triggered by a push by Prime Minister Mark Rutte's conservative VVD party to limit the flow of asylum seekers to the Netherlands, which two of his four-party government coalition refused to support.

"It's no secret that the coalition partners have differing opinions about immigration policy. Today we unfortunately have to conclude that those differences have become insurmountable. Therefore I will tender the resignation of the entire cabinet to the king," Rutte said in a televised news conference.

</snip>

Dutch dairy farmers are still &#%$ed, though.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...