Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

re-Evolution

Foxx

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

They had to meet one criteria. Not sure why you find this funny. 

I find your reasoning funny.

• Facepalm 1

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Nouseforaname

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/yellow-vest-protests-cause-225m-in-damages/1430929

Yellow Vest protests have cost €200 million ($225 million) in damages so far, according to figures shared by the French government.

When is this country not burning?

Edited by Nouseforaname

Nouseforaname

https://www.wsj.com/articles/french-riots-test-macrons-loyalty-to-police-11c93ac1

A lawyer for the Mer­zouk fam­ily and French au­thor­i­ties have said Mer­zouk was dri­ving a yel­low Mer­cedes-Benz with­out a li­cense. Pros­e­cu­tors said the teenager had a his­tory of re­fus­ing to com­ply with po­lice in­struc­tions to stop. Mo­ments be­fore his shoot­ing, he re­fused po­lice di­rec­tions to pull over and ran a red light be­fore com­mit­ting other traf­fic vi­o­la­tions, pros­e­cu­tors said.

A video then shows the Mer­cedes-Benz at a stand­still. One of two of­fi­cers is point­ing his hand­gun into the dri­ver’s side win­dow. Some­one can be heard shout­ing: “You’re go­ing to get a bul­let in the head!” The car then starts to pull away, and the of­fi­cer fires a shot that kills Mer­zouk.

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Ann said:

In that video, I saw him try and hit the police and then attempt to flee. So, what are the rules of engagement in France with respect to police having drawn weapons on a suspect, said suspect disobeys their orders, and said suspect attempts to harm them and then flee the scene? 

You need to understand. It isnt what you saw but what nouseforaname says you saw. If he says he didnt try to hit police then he didn't try to hit police. 

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

You need to understand. It isnt what you saw but what nouseforaname says you saw. If he says he didnt try to hit police then he didn't try to hit police. 

Plus blue vests or something.

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Is that what you saw ?

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Is that what you saw ?

Cant see it. Dont twitter. Just know whatever you say is what I saw.

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Cant see it. Dont twitter. Just know whatever you say is what I saw.

Do you YouTube?

4merper4mer
25 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Those pesky Arabs amirite?

Amyourite?  Nope.  Amyouparanoid?  No.  Just because everyone is against you.

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Amyourite?  Nope.  Amyouparanoid?  No.  Just because everyone is against you.

Paranoid ? Do I seem like the kind of person who cares if others don’t agree with me ? 

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
15 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Paranoid ? Do I seem like the kind of person who cares if others don’t agree with me ? 

Not exactly.  You do seem to have a need to misinterpret what others say then act put upon when that is pointed out.

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not exactly.  You do seem to have a need to misinterpret what others say then act put upon when that is pointed out.

What did I misinterpret? Is it odd that the reaction to the yellow vest riots that generated hundreds of millions in property damage seem to differ from the riots going on now?

Throw in the allah akbar and it’s all you need to know.

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

What did I misinterpret? Is it odd that the reaction to the yellow vest riots that generated hundreds of millions in property damage seem to differ from the riots going on now?

Lol the riots that are going on now are being discussed…..now.  And you’re somehow interpreting that as strange?

Also, there were rules of engagement for French Police. Five of them.  At least three were easily met.  Two were not or at least debatable.  But you’re ignoring the fact that the other three exist.

Am I racist yet?

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Im lost. I guess I have not been following this close enough. Who released Yellow Jackets?

Nouseforaname
32 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol the riots that are going on now are being discussed…..now.  And you’re somehow interpreting that as strange?

Also, there were rules of engagement for French Police. Five of them.  At least three were easily met.  Two were not or at least debatable.  But you’re ignoring the fact that the other three exist.

Am I racist yet?

https://amp.france24.com/en/france/20230628-france-braces-for-protests-as-macron-laments-unforgivable-police-shooting

I wonder what the rules for police are when their reports contradict the video evidence ?

And for your second question.  I already called you one earlier so I don’t really need to confirm it.  Amirite Shirley ?

Edited by Nouseforaname