• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Nouseforaname

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

A successful peaceful protest.

Yes and no. Yes, it was very peaceful for the most part but there were reports that some anarchists tried storming the Prime Minister's residence a day ago but were rebuffed by police.

Kudos to both sides here. Not only the way the protestors handled themselves for the most part, but also for the .gov response in allowing the protests.  Unlike France where Macron outlawed protests in areas, which only led to the protests getting out of hand when the police were brutal in their response.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yes and no. Yes, it was very peaceful for the most part but there were reports that some anarchists tried storming the Prime Minister's residence a day ago but were rebuffed by police.

Kudos to both sides here. Not only the way the protestors handled themselves for the most part, but also for the .gov response in allowing the protests.  Unlike France where Macron outlawed protests in areas, which only led to the protests getting out of hand when the police were brutal in their response.

You had roughly 200k-300k daily I wouldn't be surprised that you'd have some incidents that went too far.

I'm not sure I agree with your premise with respect to the government. They were literally characterized as terrorists, nazis and traitors.  Ben Gvir, the new psycho defense minister had ordered the police to block the protests but his orders were refused.  

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You had roughly 200k-300k daily I wouldn't be surprised that you'd have some incidents that went too far.

I'm not sure I agree with your premise with respect to the government. They were literally characterized as terrorists, nazis and traitors.  Ben Gvir, the new psycho defense minister had ordered the police to block the protests but his orders were refused.  

I was unaware of Ben Gvir orders. Kudos to the police for ignoring them then. :thumb:

Gvir won the concession of having an Israeli National Guard created for agreeing to a delay in the judicial overhaul.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I was unaware of Ben Gvir orders. Kudos to the police for ignoring them then. :thumb:

Gvir won the concession of having an Israeli National Guard created for agreeing to a delay in the judicial overhaul.

Middle eastern politics are generally more radical than we’re used to.  They say the quiet part out loud but Ben gvir and the rest of the current coalition are horrible people who will fundamentally change the country.

Look him up or smotrich and you’ll see what I mean.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 7:07 PM, Ann said:

WTH is "hate speech" anyway?

Any sentiment, thought, opinion, concept, idea, or inclination not approved, in advance, by our unelected overlords.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

SERBIA  - SERBIA - Protestors want their WEF servant President to resign. The breakdown of traditional Serbian values wasn’t part of what they thought they were voting for. Nudging the people to accept Globalist ideology isn’t going down well!

• Cheers 3

• 1 month later...

More insanity

Now that the totalitarian Dutch government learned they can effectively crack down on our farmers’ property rights, they’re coming after ordinary citizens next: An insane new Housing Act will allow municipalities to force homeowners to sell their homes ONLY to people with a lower to middle income. In other words, the government decides who you can sell your own home to and would force you to accept a lower price than the market value, because a “marginalised group” would be making an offer. How can we even still say we have property rights, when this is our reality? We’re not “losing our rights” we’re straight up already living in a neo-feudal system. Wake the hell up, people.

• Doh! 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 1