• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Nouseforaname

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

14 minutes ago, Ann said:

From the third night:

France is in trouble. The scale of these riots is moving into unchartered territory. If there was a mass uprising even their military would struggle to contain it. Has a new #Revolution begun in France and will WEF #Macron keep his cool or will he 'lose his head' - Nearly 500 public buildings burnt down. - 667 people arrested. - 249 police officers and gendarmes injured. - 40,000 police and gendarmes deployed including the Raid, the BRI and the GIGN - level of violence higher than the riots of 2005 according to the Interior

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

From the third night:

France is in trouble. The scale of these riots is moving into unchartered territory. If there was a mass uprising even their military would struggle to contain it. Has a new #Revolution begun in France and will WEF #Macron keep his cool or will he 'lose his head' - Nearly 500 public buildings burnt down. - 667 people arrested. - 249 police officers and gendarmes injured. - 40,000 police and gendarmes deployed including the Raid, the BRI and the GIGN - level of violence higher than the riots of 2005 according to the Interior

Well, someone could have said that about the US during the "summer of love." 

I read that they are protecting Paris, so maybe that is all they care about? The images of Macron at an Elton John concert one night, partying the next, really do remind people of Nero fiddling though. 

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, someone could have said that about the US during the "summer of love." 

I read that they are protecting Paris, so maybe that is all they care about? The images of Macron at an Elton John concert one night, partying the next, really do remind people of Nero fiddling though. 

Even though some believe rioting is a French pastime, I've a suspicion that this is no longer your average garden variety. There are some long running undercurrents boiling up to the surface and it is getting pretty violent there.

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Even though some believe rioting is a French pastime, I've a suspicion that this is no longer your average garden variety. There are some long running undercurrents boiling up to the surface and it is getting pretty violent there.

I have read speculation that the current government supports the rioters. If so, to what end?

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I have read speculation that the current government supports the rioters. If so, to what end?

Channeling the conspiracy theorist in me... I would say that it is encouraged in a myriad of ways and is happening on a global scale because the entire western financial structure is collapsing. It is by design to usher in the central bank digital currency.

By no means is giving .gov complete control (which is what CBDC's will do) a good thing in any way, shape or form. You think we are experiencing censorship now... just wait, because you ain't seen nothing yet.

• Cheers 2

Video floating around of someone in France who tried to stand up to the mob and had at least 1 of his hands chopped off. 

Allahu Akbar, indeed.

Nouseforaname
44 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Video floating around of someone in France who tried to stand up to the mob and had at least 1 of his hands chopped off. 

Allahu Akbar, indeed.

Did you share this level of disdain when it was the yellow vests ?

• clown 1

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Did you share this level of disdain when it was the yellow vests ?

Great point! Both things are so similar!

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Great point! Both things are so similar!

Are you saying that we’re no instances of violence during the yellow vest protests ?

• clown 1

29 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Good answer @Hedge.  Salam aleikum.

You think I’m new here? I know how discussions with you go. Fallacy after fallacy, supreme goal post moving, then the name calling starts. You get your head handed to you, all while you walk away doing a victory lap in you mind.

• clown 1
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
42 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You think I’m new here? I know how discussions with you go. Fallacy after fallacy, supreme goal post moving, then the name calling starts. You get your head handed to you, all while you walk away doing a victory lap in you mind.

😂😂😂 

You post a reference to an event that isn’t backed up with any evidence all while not even trying to mask your racism.  I call you out on it because that’s all you deserve and then you critique my posting style.

You may get all the taps on the back in your little circle jerk on this site but there’s no doubt what you are. 

• clown 1