Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

• Ann

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Misinformation

Disinformation

Who are you going to believe, random people on the street or a verified source like

KJP-696x419.jpg

CarpetCrawler

What are the basic tenets of Bidenomics any way, have they ever been laid out?

Besides them equating a lower inflation rate to dropping prices and saving us money, I mean.

6 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Besides them equating a lower inflation rate to dropping prices and saving us money, I mean.

Things are better today than they were just yesterday. Trust Joe. He’s got more than 50 years of gooberment ’sperence. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Drain the SPR, allow illegal immigration and give them more free money than social security pays American citizens who have worked all their life, cancel student debt, give away free money, printer goes brrrrrr....

Only a partial listing, there is more I'm sure.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Undoing the economic dislocation Democrats created in response to COVID and blamed on Trump.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Supreme Court agrees to hear case on taxing paper profits. It could be a $300 billion ruling  

This will be huge. Taxing unrealized capital gains is a crazy concept that the Prog Pigs are trying hard for so they can get more of our  money so they can spend it on their favorite projects. 

Every new Demi-citizen gets $2,200 per month from the Feds. Yet the “average” Social Security check for retirees is around $1,300 per month. 

They want everyone to be equal, equally poor that is. Thats a base tenant of Communism. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Supreme Court agrees to hear case on taxing paper profits. It could be a $300 billion ruling  

This will be huge. Taxing unrealized capital gains is a crazy concept that the Prog Pigs are trying hard for so they can get more of our  money so they can spend it on their favorite projects. 

Every new Demi-citizen gets $2,200 per month from the Feds. Yet the “average” Social Security check for retirees is around $1,300 per month. 

They want everyone to be equal, equally poor that is. Thats a base tenant of Communism. 

It won't matter if the Court rules against unrealized gains. Did it matter when they ruled canceling student debt could not be enacted?

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It won't matter if the Court rules against unrealized gains. Did it matter when they ruled canceling student debt could not be enacted?

Lefties are worried thus may set precedent making any future wealth taxes unconstitutional 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Lefties are worried thus may set precedent making any future wealth taxes unconstitutional 

We seemed to do just fine before the IRS was created.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bidenomics

I wonder what her spending actually looks like.

When I was in grad school, between that and two jobs I just didn't have time to spend money on anything other than tuition and textbooks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wonder what her spending actually looks like.

When I was in grad school, between that and two jobs I just didn't have time to spend money on anything other than tuition and textbooks.

I wonder, too. I recall a time when $5 in my wallet was a fortune. 

• Like 2