Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah.  I've worked with enough federal workers to know that they're not mindless drones.  They recognize ridiculous directions.

What the FBI knew, when they knew it, and what they did. The FBI put Danchenko on the payroll to protect him as a "Confidential Informant" once they realized he was exposed. If the non-existent FBI dirty tricks unit isn't disbanded,  it is going to take the whole agency down with it.  

So, are these the papers they were looking for when they raided Trump? 

Durham shocker: Danchenko was a paid FBI informant

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

More than likely the agents were annoyed at having to do that, rather than spend time on real work.

I wonder if it would have more drastic results for her if the friend's girlfriend snitched on them now instead of shortly after the event. They're rounding up people like popcorn right now. I read over 600 have been arrested.

And our president sounds a lot angrier than he did back then.

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'D THINK ABOUT!!!

That's one angry mutherphkcer. He sounds eager to round up everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Ann said:

What the FBI knew, when they knew it, and what they did. The FBI put Danchenko on the payroll to protect him as a "Confidential Informant" once they realized he was exposed. If the non-existent FBI dirty tricks unit isn't disbanded,  it is going to take the whole agency down with it.  

So, are these the papers they were looking for when they raided Trump? 

Durham shocker: Danchenko was a paid FBI informant

The political leadership in federal agencies (the SES) is routinely divorced from the actual worker-bees (the GS-13s and lower).

One thing I've learned: don't blame the GS worker-bees for SES intransigence, which the above is a fine example of.  Rank-and-file FBI'ers aren't making those decisions, and many probably aren't too pleased about it.

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The political leadership in federal agencies (the SES) is routinely divorced from the actual worker-bees (the GS-13s and lower).

One thing I've learned: don't blame the GS worker-bees for SES intransigence, which the above is a fine example of.  Rank-and-file FBI'ers aren't making those decisions, and many probably aren't too pleased about it.

"Just following orders"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah.  I've worked with enough federal workers to know that they're not mindless drones.  They recognize ridiculous directions.

Plenty are blowing whistles at the moment. My moms cousin was a fed. His brother in law passes on 9/11. His sister, (wife of the brother in law) died a few years later of a broken heart. He passed of cancer a few years ago. He mentioned plenty of times, you do what you are told and it goes well with you. The FBI is a heavy thumb organization.  When they blow whistles they are putting their career on the line. 

On a side note the first revolver I ever shot was his. .357 Magnum. I was 11 and felt the kick in my palms for weeks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

From personal knowledge, I can 100% say this is true.  Many are pissed, annoyed, fed up with their instructions. 

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Boyst said:

From personal knowledge, I can 100% say this is true.  Many are pissed, annoyed, fed up with their instructions. 

But it takes a lot more than that to convince people to slit their own throats.

Justice Department asks circuit court to stay special master decision in Trump records case

The Department of Justice has asked the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta to stay a portion of a federal judge’s decision to appoint a special master to review materials seized during the Aug. 8 search of former President Trump’s Florida home.

The request is narrowly focused on the judge’s decision to have a third-party arbiter evaluate the approximately 100 classified records found in the search and to prevent the department from using the documents in its ongoing investigation until the review, expected to take months, is complete.

“Although the government believes the district court fundamentally erred in appointing a special master and granting injunctive relief, the government seeks to stay only the portions of the order causing the most serious and immediate harm to the government and the public,” the filing states.

</snip>

• Cheers 3

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Justice Department asks circuit court to stay special master decision in Trump records case

The Department of Justice has asked the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta to stay a portion of a federal judge’s decision to appoint a special master to review materials seized during the Aug. 8 search of former President Trump’s Florida home.

The request is narrowly focused on the judge’s decision to have a third-party arbiter evaluate the approximately 100 classified records found in the search and to prevent the department from using the documents in its ongoing investigation until the review, expected to take months, is complete.

“Although the government believes the district court fundamentally erred in appointing a special master and granting injunctive relief, the government seeks to stay only the portions of the order causing the most serious and immediate harm to the government and the public,” the filing states.

</snip>

I keep seeing the bolded and I hope everyone else is noticing as well. So out of 10,000 documents and over 1,800 personal items included clothes, and all they got was "approximately" 100 classified documents? Is that single sided? Single spaced? WTF Over? Shouldn't they by rights have returned everything else by now since classified documents was the charade they used for the raid to begin with?

And that is all besides the fact they have been trying to keep the classified from the Special Master to begin with? Are we supposed to just take the DOJ word for it they are in fact classified? Why wouldn't Trump have declassified them before taking them? Without the Special Master access we would have no idea, so I would argue more immediate harm could be done to the American People if they don't let him see absolutely everything, including those documents.

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I keep seeing the bolded and I hope everyone else is noticing as well. So out of 10,000 documents and over 1,800 personal items included clothes, and all they got was "approximately" 100 classified documents? Is that single sided? Single spaced? WTF Over? Shouldn't they by rights have returned everything else by now since classified documents was the charade they used for the raid to begin with?

And that is all besides the fact they have been trying to keep the classified from the Special Master to begin with? Are we supposed to just take the DOJ word for it they are in fact classified? Why wouldn't Trump have declassified them before taking them? Without the Special Master access we would have no idea, so I would argue more immediate harm could be done to the American People if they don't let him see absolutely everything, including those documents.

They aren’t even classified based on what he did his final day in office. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

They aren’t even classified based on what he did his final day in office. 🤷‍♀️

I know, this seems much ado about nothing but the DOJ has unlimited resources to scam their game in the process. Let's face it, this entire raid was totally because of the 2022 election. The Democrat Party hopes this, along with abortion is enough to motivate their base to get out to the polls and help them cheat enough to hold the Senate

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I know, this seems much ado about nothing but the DOJ has unlimited resources to scam their game in the process. Let's face it, this entire raid was totally because of the 2022 election. The Democrat Party hopes this, along with abortion is enough to motivate their base to get out to the polls and help them cheat enough to hold the Senate

And if they don't hold the Senate and take the House, to establish a foundation to remove some Republican Senators and Congressmen from office so they can take the Senate and House that way.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cinga said:

Democrats use that "the process is the punishment" strategy. They know that these bogus charges won't stick but it'll cause the target a lot of expenses in legal fees and much anguish during the whole ordeal which is the whole point - intimidate your enemies with the unlimited resources of the DOJ so that they're discouraged from seeking office or partaking in other activities that oppose their ideology. The only things they can come with are minor process crimes of which they themselves are far more guilty of. The Justice system is a joke.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1