Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

oops.jpg.808490df243c20c3646d5ea5a7a72c7d.jpg

I wonder if this means no indictment of Trump before the mid-terms then. Of course, if they wanted to, they would just use another item they pulled outta their ass to do so.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I wonder if this means no indictment of Trump before the mid-terms then. Of course, if they wanted to, they would just use another item they pulled outta their ass to do so.

All they need - want, really - is an indictment in the "court" of public opinion.

And given that the judge ordering the appointment of the special master is a Trump appointee, to them it's just further evidence of the fascist obstruction of justice and takeover of the country.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

All they need - want, really - is an indictment in the "court" of public opinion.

And given that the judge ordering the appointment of the special master is a Trump appointee, to them it's just further evidence of the fascist obstruction of justice and takeover of the country.

By 'them' you mean "progressives," DC bureaucracy, and "NeverTrumper-ers." You know, main stream America. 🙄

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

By 'them' you mean "progressives," DC bureaucracy, and "NeverTrumper-ers." You know, main stream America. 🙄

Coastal elites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

more huh

These quotes are great! The first one basically tells the DOJ you've already lied to me repeatedly and taken no steps to rectify the issues you admit to, so why should I believe that is all there is t find?

The second one slams the door shut once again on the idiocy of a POTUS revoking the privilege of a former POTUS as the idea is ridiculous and unprecedented. 

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Imagine a Republican President ordering a raid on Clinton, Obama, Biden, and seizing all their documents to look for a crime.

Medical records?  Looking for a perjury charge, since Trump has frequently claimed he's in excellent health.

Which would be the most ridiculous perjury charge in history.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

This leads nowhere good for our country. I hope it can be stopped.

"But Cannon is a Trump appointee, so she's defending Trump, and her idea of "fairness and integrity" lacks both fairness and integrity, because everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Nazi."  [/progressives]

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Imagine that. An overly broad search warrant that allowed for six years of digging, where the FBI stole items that were 40 years old, clothing (and you laughed at the Melania panty sniffing), mementos, health information, etc. "might" get tossed? It should be tossed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Meh. They were "leaking" (aka spinning their narrative) again after the order came through:

That second tweet is incredible.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Yes

FcEBoqPXwAIlrey?format=png&name=large

"A violation of national security.  Not ours, though...some other nation's."

These idiots can't even leak well.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1