Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I said it back then, and it's even more true now: the reason Trump/Russia was such an important narrative to understand had nothing to do with Trump or Russia and everything to do with becoming aware of how our own government manipulates our reality to generate outcomes they desire. 

And if you can't see that by now, you never will. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Where's Biden? On Vacation. Again.
He doesn't appear to have received the President's Daily Briefing in two weeks.

Joe Biden appears to be on vacation again. At least according to his public schedule, below, which reveals how the apparent President of the United States has had no public appointments nor work related events for the past seven days. Take a look for yourself.

In fact, the last time President Biden did anything remotely related to his job was August 16th, when he flew in from another vacation on Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina to sign the Inflation Reduction Act. And that’s all he did that day. He doesn’t even appear to have received the President’s Daily Briefing since Tuesday, August 9th.

The day before that, on August 8th, he was in Delaware again.

In August to date, Biden has taken few meetings, with the average first of the day beginning at 11am, and his last around 4pm. In other words, a part time job (when he’s even doing it).

M3R4cHVrbm0

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • I don't know 1

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Where's Biden? On Vacation. Again.
He doesn't appear to have received the President's Daily Briefing in two weeks.

Joe Biden appears to be on vacation again. At least according to his public schedule, below, which reveals how the apparent President of the United States has had no public appointments nor work related events for the past seven days. Take a look for yourself.

In fact, the last time President Biden did anything remotely related to his job was August 16th, when he flew in from another vacation on Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina to sign the Inflation Reduction Act. And that’s all he did that day. He doesn’t even appear to have received the President’s Daily Briefing since Tuesday, August 9th.

The day before that, on August 8th, he was in Delaware again.

In August to date, Biden has taken few meetings, with the average first of the day beginning at 11am, and his last around 4pm. In other words, a part time job (when he’s even doing it).

M3R4cHVrbm0

I'm actually OK with this. The less involved the senile tool is, the less chance for him to royally &#%$ something up.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Koko said:

I'm actually OK with this. The less involved the senile tool is, the less chance for him to royally &#%$ something up.

Don't worry.  Even when Resident Biden is on vacation, his aides have set him up so that he is always in communication with important world leaders

FP01694-3.jpg

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, devnull said:

Don't worry.  Even when Resident Biden is on vacation, his aides have set him up so that he is always in communication with important world leaders

FP01694-3.jpg

You wanna get outta here? GET RID OF THAT MONKEY!

YARN | you wanna get out of here get rid of that monkey | Toy Story 3  (2010) | Video gifs by quotes | 2439d183 | 紗

Deranged Rhino

Of course the FBI is targeting Kash, the guy who did the most from the inside to expose the scam that was Russiagate. Image

So they lied. Again. And then hid their lies with redactions.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So if the Biden Regime presses their case, what I would like to see happen, but I know it never would not, is for Trump to just say YOLO.  If I'm going down for this, I might as well go down in a blaze of glory

Aliens

JFK

And let loose whatever else he knows...

• Like 3

Just about the share this on my FB page.....

So they used Executive Order 13526 as the reason for the attack on Mar-A-Lago. I guess thinking no one would bother to look it up and I'm not really shocked no one in the media has bothered

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

First, understand by this EO we can all agree the POTUS has ultimate say-so over classification. And we also know that Trump took these documents WHILE HE WAS POTUS which essentially, declassified them by that very action. And all those rules for classified material in the warrant are for you and me! NOT the President of the United States who is the ultimate authority on classification! I saw CNN talk about it like Trump was pretending he has a magic want to classify and declas.... And they for once are correct though they were using it tongue in cheek
Then I draw your attention to Section 4.4 which gives access to certain government officials

"Sec. 4.4. Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel. (a) The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1) are engaged in historical research projects;

(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or

(3) served as President or Vice President.

So is it only that Obama has access? Shouldn't that include his successor as well?

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2