Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

And now for this, are we supposed to believe that the FBI walking into this room and found these documents just laying around on the floor?

image.png.fa55f1dc83d2b0561c3b7f20ad561c35.png

Look how careless Trump is with documents! And among all those terrible things is a Time cover? Looks perfectly legitimate to me!

Edit to add, I just learned the title of that Time mag cover was "Knock-Knock"... No so subtle of them to include that was it?

Edited by Cinga
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

And now for this, are we supposed to believe that the FBI walking into this room and found these documents just laying around on the floor?

Nope. I don't believe anything the FBI tells us especially since they persecute politicians who don't play nice with Globalists while covering up the crimes of those who do not to mention their fake plots that they supposedly subvert where you find out later that their own agents were the ones pushing for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tangled webs?

And it looks like the dates on the documents "found" on the floor bear this extreme possibility out. May 9, 2018 Trump backed out of the Iran Nuke deal. Aug 26, 2018 John McCain, arguably king of the swamp passed away

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F065d0b4f-f4c3-43b6-9bef-97fde57d91ce_981x653.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2a526fa3-4a90-455e-9e9a-d2f6cb7d9b17_748x1373.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Tangled webs?

And it looks like the dates on the documents "found" on the floor bear this extreme possibility out. May 9, 2018 Trump backed out of the Iran Nuke deal. Aug 26, 2018 John McCain, arguably king of the swamp passed away

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F065d0b4f-f4c3-43b6-9bef-97fde57d91ce_981x653.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2a526fa3-4a90-455e-9e9a-d2f6cb7d9b17_748x1373.jpeg

That's actually rather silly.  The idea that they raided Trump's place to get copies of documents they needed for their own purposes?  They already have copies.

The only reason to take them from Mar-a-Lago is either as evidence, or to keep them out of Trump's hands.  I'd guess both - they want to make sure he doesn't have the documents so he can't interfere as easily as they hammer out a new deal with Iran and Russia.

Judge orders release of detailed list of property seized in Trump FBI search

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of a detailed list of the property seized during the FBI's search at former President Donald Trump's South Florida residence last month, while reserving judgment on whether to appoint an outside party to review the documents.

Federal prosecutors initially submitted a property receipt to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida on Tuesday, though it was filed under seal. The Justice Department told the court in a separate filing it was prepared to release the receipt to the public given the "extraordinary circumstances" of the case and provide it "immediately" to Trump. 

Trump's legal team said they did not oppose unsealing the detailed inventory. It remained sealed as of Thursday afternoon

</snip>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The only reason to take them from Mar-a-Lago is either as evidence, or to keep them out of Trump's hands.

You don't think Trump has copies too?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Judge orders release of detailed list of property seized in Trump FBI search

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of a detailed list of the property seized during the FBI's search at former President Donald Trump's South Florida residence last month, while reserving judgment on whether to appoint an outside party to review the documents.

Federal prosecutors initially submitted a property receipt to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida on Tuesday, though it was filed under seal. The Justice Department told the court in a separate filing it was prepared to release the receipt to the public given the "extraordinary circumstances" of the case and provide it "immediately" to Trump. 

Trump's legal team said they did not oppose unsealing the detailed inventory. It remained sealed as of Thursday afternoon

</snip>

The detailed list is going to be 75% redacted.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The detailed list is going to be 75% redacted.

It is a clever thing for DOJ to go after classified documents, and then tell the world that they can't see them.  After all, they're classified.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, snafu said:

It is a clever thing for DOJ to go after classified documents, and then tell the world that they can't see them.  After all, they're classified.

Less clever to convince the world that Presidents, out of office, don't hold a security clearance and can't handle classified info.  Again...a precedent that's going to bite Democrats in the ass down the road.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Less clever to convince the world that Presidents, out of office, don't hold a security clearance and can't handle classified info.  Again...a precedent that's going to bite Democrats in the ass down the road.  

Democrats don't care about the future biting them in the ass.  When it does, they bitch and squawk and #resist and get the media to come along to cover the rally and cover the protest about how they're getting bit in the ass.  Then they shout "whataboutery!" to anyone who points out that they created the thing that bit them.  It is very effective.

As for the issue of the documents, we can't see them. It will take hell freezing over before anyone who's got possession of the documents will say "oh yeah, these were declassified".  The mere fact that Trump has the documents doesn't necessarily declassify them.  Maybe they were declassified -- it doesn't matter until after the midterms, and then until after the 2024 election.  This is just a political cudgel.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, snafu said:

As for the issue of the documents, we can't see them. It will take hell freezing over before anyone who's got possession of the documents will say "oh yeah, these were declassified".  The mere fact that Trump has the documents doesn't necessarily declassify them.  Maybe they were declassified -- it doesn't matter until after the midterms, and then until after the 2024 election.  This is just a political cudgel.

Former presidents maintain the clearance to access damn near everything.  It doesn't matter if the documents were classified or unclassified by Trump - it's a practical impossibility to be improperly in possession of classified info.

Former First Ladies too, for that matte.  They maintain a high level of clearance for security reasons.  It's a practical impossibility for Hillary (or Melania, for that matter) to be improperly in possession of classified info.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Former presidents maintain the clearance to access damn near everything.  It doesn't matter if the documents were classified or unclassified by Trump - it's a practical impossibility to be improperly in possession of classified info.

Former First Ladies too, for that matte.  They maintain a high level of clearance for security reasons.  It's a practical impossibility for Hillary (or Melania, for that matter) to be improperly in possession of classified info.

That right doesn’t extend to the people in the ex-President’s orbit. I’m just speculating but I don’t see Trump keeping these documents solely to himself and others who have active clearances. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, snafu said:

That right doesn’t extend to the people in the ex-President’s orbit. I’m just speculating but I don’t see Trump keeping these documents solely to himself and others who have active clearances. 

This is true...and we know Hillary didn't.  From the emails the State Dept has released, she shared internal memos of State Dept meetings and deliberations with Clinton Foundation officers.  (The emails are available in the State Dept Online Reading Room - what she did is public information, released by State themselves).

That she very visibly and publicly got away with that shit makes this persecution of Trump the height of hypocrisy.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is true...and we know Hillary didn't.  From the emails the State Dept has released, she shared internal memos of State Dept meetings and deliberations with Clinton Foundation officers.  (The emails are available in the State Dept Online Reading Room - what she did is public information, released by State themselves).

That she very visibly and publicly got away with that shit makes this persecution of Trump the height of hypocrisy.

Comey, re: Clinton:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

And:

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

And that’s with regard to someone who’s NOT a former President.

And, again, Democrats failed to see the future which today bites them in the ass.

I was listening to people muse about Trump on NPR the other day. They discussed this very thing. They were sullen about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Jim Geraghty from National Review argues that he has to do it in writing, or he's in trouble. Yesterday Andrew McCarthy, also from NR, explained on TV that in the end, the issue is that Trump lied, and the only question is will they indict him before the mid-terms or use the pending indictment as a battering ram against all the Trump-backed candidates that the Dems help get elected.

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd like to see the law or EO that gives that to the First Lady

16 hours ago, snafu said:

Yes it does

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

see 4.4 (2)

Sec. 4.4.  Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.  (a)  The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1)  are engaged in historical research projects;

(2)  previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or

(3)  served as President or Vice President.

Note the beginning word, "previously" meaning once you have it, you have it period as PedoHitler likes to say

We need to teach our kids that whenever they read a news piece, the first questions should be is that person allowed to do what they did? Has it been done before and by whom? What is the motive of the piece? 

These simple child like questions make everything so very clear to what we are seeing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jim Geraghty from National Review argues that he has to do it in writing, or he's in trouble. Yesterday Andrew McCarthy, also from NR, explained on TV that in the end, the issue is that Trump lied, and the only question is will they indict him before the mid-terms or use the pending indictment as a battering ram against all the Trump-backed candidates that the Dems help get elected.

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

</snip>

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

27 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'd like to see the law or EO that gives that to the First Lady

Yes it does

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

see 4.4 (2)

Note the beginning word, "previously" meaning once you have it, you have it period as PedoHitler likes to say

That’s why I said others who have active clearances. I didn’t know this Order existed, but there have to be people who keep clearances.

And I’m not too keen on #1. What’s to prevent Spectre from sending Rosa Klebb (played by Nellie Ohr, of course) to claim shes working on a “legitimate” historical research project.  

I suppose the argument goes: these documents were declassified and even if they weren’t, the only people who had access to them maintained clearances?  That’s going to take at least two years to unravel, don’t you think?

Edited by snafu