Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

The Democrats are showing how it should have been done against Obama/Clinton etc.

Just rush the process and be sloppy.

Of course the media and the stalwarts of bureaucracy in the deep state let them and make it possible.

We are so &#%$ed as a country.  

• Sad 1

Nouseforaname
18 hours ago, Spartacus said:

you'll get Meazza, and like it

First time someone has wished death on me.  The question is, did it come from Tyler or Tyler’s minion?

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

First time someone has wished death on me.  The question is, did it come from Tyler or Tyler’s minion?

you really are not able to stray from your talking points

nobody wants you dead

you, instead of Barabus

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

you really are not able to stray from your talking points

nobody wants you dead

you, instead of Barabus

Sure thing Tyler.

56 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

His name was Robert Paulson

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hedge said:

Pelosi described how the "wrap up smear" works a few years ago:

WOW! So it's looking like the DOJ used anonymous news reports in their warrant affidavit to search Mar-A Lago. Wanna bet they were also the anonymous source and that is why they want to keep them sealed?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

WOW! So it's looking like the DOJ used anonymous news reports in their warrant affidavit to search Mar-A Lago. Wanna bet they were also the anonymous source and that is why they want to keep them sealed?

could be they were searching for nuclear info on the below case, but stumbled onto Trump's safe

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/plea-deal-rejected-couple-accused-selling-nuclear-submarine-secrets

• Wow 1

42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Release the docs.

In the Town Hall story is this little tidbit

image.png.a4978bcabc5a167121c09ebd20a08349.png

Which leads me to think he feels the DOJ mislead him and now is demanding they mind their Ps and Qs with him. 

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

</snip>

Citation of official Government documentation is inconsequential.

The Narrative is All

Tulsi Gabbard: They already said their objective is to prevent Trump from a re-run (msn.com)

TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted. 

It's hard not to be skeptical when you look at their tactics and their timing to really question what their motives are. To leverage their power and their influence. To have an impact on these midterm elections that voters will be going to vote at in just a few weeks. And to do what they have already stated publicly is their objective, which is to prevent Donald Trump from running for president in 2024. This is not something new. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Since it turns out that Garland sat on this for weeks before giving the go-ahead, I actually wouldn't be surprised if a little bird somewhere let Trump know that this was coming. And I bet he left them some special gifts within the documents that were seized.

Like binder after binder of things like this:

s-l500.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Haha 6