Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

Deranged Rhino

Remember - this isn't about politics... 

Hayden is one of the worst creatures to crawl out of Fort Meade in our lifetimes. With a track record of failure to prove it. So it's no wonder he has a gig on MSNBC...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

So, Trump recently filed suit against Hillary etc. The FBI went to Mar-a-Lago to take away any evidence that would be needed to prove the case. Reinhardt (who issued the warrant) was the magistrate judge assigned by the district judge to handle discovery disputes in Trump v Clinton. The civil discovery over which Reinhardt, upon motion, was forced to recuse was also in part the target of the raid. 

"Sources and methods" my Aunt Fanny. 

• Like 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Sounds like the warrant is now in lots of hands. We'll see it shortly.

Probably several different ones, leaving us unable to identify the real one.

Serious question.... On the Receipt for Property there are boxes they labelled Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. 

Who among the FBI Raiders was qualified to view them and classify them as such? Who was qualified to transport them in a regular SUV in boxes the way they did?

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Deranged Rhino
9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Serious question.... On the Receipt for Property there are boxes they labelled Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. 

Who among the FBI Raiders was qualified to view them and classify them as such? Who was qualified to transport them in a regular SUV in boxes the way they did?

Not sure. CTM will have the best knowledge on that I believe. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not sure. CTM will have the best knowledge on that I believe. 

See, and that's my point. If there were top level Top Secret stuff there, EVERYONE involved would by law have to have a top secret clearance or they would in fact be in violation of the same law they are claiming Trump broke. That is, unless they only marked the boxes as such for effect.

I found this, pretty serious stuff that doesn't allow for just throwing it in the back of an SUV and driving off

https://www.gsa.gov/directives-library/procedures-for-the-us-general-services-administration-classified-couriers-10251-adm

Makes me believe they didn't view any of it as classified when they took it

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2

Just now, Cinga said:

See, and that's my point. If there were top level Top Secret stuff there, EVERYONE involved would by law have to have a top secret clearance or they would in fact be in violation of the same law they are claiming Trump broke. That is, unless they only marked the boxes as such for effect.

I found this, pretty serious stuff that doesn't allow for just throwing it in the back of an SUV and driving off

https://www.gsa.gov/directives-library/procedures-for-the-us-general-services-administration-classified-couriers-10251-adm

He declassified it all before he left office. You or I could have tossed it in the back of that SUV. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

He declassified it all before he left office. You or I could have tossed it in the back of that SUV. 

Correct! So why are they claiming it was classified stuff they hauled off because the FBI sure didn't treat it as classified?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Correct! So why are they claiming it was classified stuff they hauled off because the FBI sure didn't treat it as classified?

It had a stamp on it that said "classified." :classic_dry:

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Let me add.... the DOJ KNEW THIS TOO! Or they would have included people among the raiders with the proper clearance and knowledge of how to package and transport classified material.

This line from the warrant is a kinda catch all allowing them to take everything, classified or not.

Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January20, 2017, and January 20, 2021;

This classified argument by the DOJ is pure bullshit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Let me add.... the DOJ KNEW THIS TOO! Or they would have included people among the raiders with the proper clearance and knowledge of how to package and transport classified material.

This line from the warrant is a kinda catch all allowing them to take everything, classified or not.

This classified argument by the DOJ is pure bullshit

They wrote the warrant to confiscate every single thing from the Trump administration that passed through his fingers. Of course it is all bullshit! But, they are afraid of him, do not want any discovery in that lawsuit, and have overreached so far that even lofos are naaaaawww over this. 

If there really is a DC grand jury, things could get very ugly, very fast. 

• Like 2