Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Direct observation of the discussion on 4Chan.  /pol/ is the most active board but /b/ delivers the greatest hits.  They're saying what they have always been saying. Variations of "Hitler did nothing wrong".  Top kek, right?  The Q drops started on /pol/ the same place people go to share their irreverent Pepes about genocide, white replacement, and inferior minority groups.  I would think someone who put in the work to analyze the original source material would be aware.  Its kinda hard to miss, swastikas and all.   

The people who put in hours to disseminate, broadcast, and endorse Q should at minimum understand where their info comes from and what waters they're treading in.  Maybe a supposed covert intelligence operation leaking delicate intel on a board dedicated to sharing memes about gassing jews should be subject to derision?  Just a thought.  

I’m aware. But as I said, if you think 4chan created Q, you’re incorrect. Amplify? No question. Create? Not according to the evidence. 

But I was curious what they are saying now since you are tracking it. What’s the latest goss? 

• Like 2

Question: why weren't attorneys allowed to be present? What was to prevent the FBI going outside the scope of the warrant? To prevent the FBI from planting evidence? If watching the FBI while they search is not normally allowed (why not!?) could the attorneys have called a judge to allow them inside, and would a judge grant them access? 

FBI searched Melania’s wardrobe, spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid

FBI agents scoured Melania Trump’s wardrobe and spent several hours combing through Donald Trump’s private office, breaking open his safe and rifling through drawers when they raided the former First Family’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida Monday morning.

The Post has learned that the search warrant used by the FBI to enter the palatial Palm Beach property focused solely on presidential records and evidence of classified information being stored there.

A source close to the former president expressed concern that FBI agents or DOJ lawyers conducting the search could have “planted stuff” because they would not allow Trump’s attorneys inside the 128-room building to observe the operation, which lasted more than nine hours.

The raid by over 30 plain clothes agents from the Southern District of Florida and the FBI’s Washington Field Office extended through the Trump family’s entire 3,000-square-foot private quarters, as well as to a separate office and safe, and a locked basement storage room in which 15 cardboard boxes of material from the White House were stored.

Feds arrived at 9 a.m. and didn’t leave until 6:30 p.m.

</snip>

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.Trump’s attorneys, led by Evan Corcoran, had been cooperating fully with federal authorities on the return of the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, according to sources.

</snip>

Access to the 20-acre private country club is believed to have been granted by heavily armed US Secret Service (USSS) agents stationed at the front gates and toting M4 carbines. Lawyers for the former president, who were caught off guard by the raid, arrived an hour later.

The FBI would not have executed a warrant without notifying the Secret Service first, according to a retired high ranking USSS agent.

“USSS legal counsel probably would’ve directed [them] to see copy of warrant and then step back.”

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

If this is accurate, it really was just a "we can do whatever we want" move by the FBI and DOJ:

They needed to leave a complete inventory of what was taken. It had to match exactly the inventory they swore in an affidavit to the magistrate they would take. And Trump's lawyers were supposed to be allowed to see that inventory and verify that that was what was taken. Seems like most if not all of that didn't happen...so, the adventure to roust out Trump seems to be just that, a humorous adventurous F-you to Trump by Garland.

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just as likely - and probably more effective - to have Biden assassinated at the hands of a "White Supremacist fascist MAGA insurrectionist."

They already have most of the narrative in place to support it.  Including that the Secret Service supported Trump's coup on Jan 6.

A FAR more likely scenario that trying to assassinate Trump. Biden is barely alive at this point anyway. 

The thing is, leftists absolutely NEED Trump. Without Trump, they're short on boogeymen. DeSantis is too smart to take their bait the way Trump does, and Abbott will just keep sending busloads of illegals to every state that gives him shit.

In lieu of the intelligence, ability or desire to lead Americans to love their country and believe in its greatness, they go with the boogeyman approach to rile the masses and keep them from seeing how bad things are about to get here by the end of the year.

Let me add that you have to be among the embarrassingly stupid to look at the state of our country and somehow believe that 'bad orange man' is something to worry about.

Embarrassingly stupid.

Like if AOC was a Canadian stupid. 

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

If this is accurate, it really was just a "we can do whatever we want" move by the FBI and DOJ:

They needed to leave a complete inventory of what was taken. It had to match exactly the inventory they swore in an affidavit to the magistrate they would take. And Trump's lawyers were supposed to be allowed to see that inventory and verify that that was what was taken. Seems like most if not all of that didn't happen...so, the adventure to roust out Trump seems to be just that, a humorous adventurous F-you to Trump by Garland.

Yeah, but 'orange man is bad' so it's okay. It's to protect you. That's all. Why can't you understand that.

It's not like they do this on a regular basis.

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A FAR more likely scenario that trying to assassinate Trump. Biden is barely alive at this point anyway. 

The thing is, leftists absolutely NEED Trump. Without Trump, they're short on boogeymen. DeSantis is too smart to take their bait the way Trump does, and Abbott will just keep sending busloads of illegals to every state that gives him shit.

Leftists of any brand need one or more foils.  They can't exist without opposition.  Marxists have capitalists, Soviet communists had, kulaks, Democrats have Republicans, American progressives have "fascists."

And when they don't, they'll eat themselves.  French Jacobins had themselves.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Leftists of any brand need one or more foils.  They can't exist without opposition.  Marxists have capitalists, Soviet communists had, kulaks, Democrats have Republicans, American progressives have "fascists."

And when they don't, they'll eat themselves.  French Jacobins had themselves.

What do Canadians need?

DailyMail.com

Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’m aware. But as I said, if you think 4chan created Q, you’re incorrect. Amplify? No question. Create? Not according to the evidence. 

But I was curious what they are saying now since you are tracking it. What’s the latest goss? 

Its a very interesting choice of outlets for sharing sensitive intel.  Of all the options, why choose the HitlerDidNothingWrong outlet?  Makes me question the target audience.  The message certainly found a captive audience among that crowd.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

DailyMail.com

Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras 

I'm glad to hear they should have this all on video and I hope they edit the hell out of it then release it to the news, and on social

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm glad to hear they should have this all on video and I hope they edit the hell out of it then release it to the news, and on social

Even with cameras running, how much could have been recorded? 

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Even with cameras running, how much could have been recorded? 

I'd imagine in the regular part of the everything, as for the bedroom and stuff maybe some FBI agents walking around in Melania underwear? 

Kidding of course... but kicking the attorneys out for one, refusing to give them a copy of the warrant for another since I'm sure that happened in the main part of the living quarters or Trump personal office which I'm sure are covered by surveillance 

• Like 2