18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I moved my other response

We found the FBI agents that tried on searched Melania wardrobe

ZbDy7T2w5VsY.png

How the fbi raid actually went…

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Liberals.

Can't live with 'em...pass the beer nuts.

No shit! This is the exact same response I get from lib friends but usually with the "your just brainwashed too much to see what I see" nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't find confirmation, but speculation is the documents the FBI were after are ones that most assuredly implicate that agency in the Russia Collusion hoax. Seems I remember (too tired to look for it) Trump telling Kash Patel to begin to release them all which makes me think this could be true.

But the problem then with the FBI claim of looking for classified documents it is a matter of public record that Trump declassified all of not only before leaving office, but before the election! 

https://fightwithkash.com/articles/trump-authorizes-total-declassification-of-all-documents-related-to-hillary-s-email-scandal-and-the-russia-hoax-as-he-calls-the-fbi-scum

It also raises another problem for Trump though if this is what they took. It would also be his evidence in his defamation suit he filed against Hillary

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Can't yet find confirmation of this:

But maybe Daily Wire mentioned it in a different medium, as there doesn't seem to be a tweet about it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Predictably the left is perfectly fine with all of this. Hell, they're proudly  supporting it on the grounds that this shows Trump is not above the law. The question as to whether there was a legally justifiable reason for it or whether this is an abuse of power to eliminate a political rival is of no matter.

What they're unwittingly admitting is that it isn't that they don't believe this is an act of corruption; they don't care.  They truly do not care if a corrupt political party manipulates and abuses the power of its institutions to to maintain power, as long as it's their team.

If one was genuinely concerned about propriety and corruption they would, at the very least, pause and ponder whether something nefarious may be in the works. But there isn't the slightest hint of that.

It's not as if there is any rational basis for the assumption that this is on the level. Quite the contrary. You don't even have to go to right wing sources to know something's off, the reason given by the FBI is preposterous on its face.  And after 3 years of daily Russian collusion accusations turned out to be a hoax, even the most ardent of liberals would be at least minimally curious if they truly cared about the issue. Yet there is no sign skepticism among them.

It's a bizarre situation where people who have no power in the government that rules over them are happy for it to be corrupt and wield absolute power in perpetuity as long as it's the team they identify with.

Edited by Robs House
  • Like 6
  • Cheers 3

54 minutes ago, Cinga said:

No shit! This is the exact same response I get from lib friends but usually with the "your just brainwashed too much to see what I see" nonsense. 

Being aware of the fact that we are all subject to confirmation bias I sometimes wonder if I'm the @$$h@l& putting my bias ahead of the facts, and sometimes I am, but stories like this are how I know that even if sometimes I am full of shit, I'm not as wacky as these &#%$ing people.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Its a very interesting choice of outlets for sharing sensitive intel.  Of all the options, why choose the HitlerDidNothingWrong outlet?  Makes me question the target audience.  The message certainly found a captive audience among that crowd.

Not just among that crowd. Which is the answer to your question if you think of it as an information warfare operation rather than a LARP. How many conspiracy theories litter the internet every hour of every day? Thousands? hundreds of thousands? 

How many of those theories wind up having hundreds of hours of “breaking news coverage” devoted to debunking it, or generate press releases warning of its dangers, or result in multiple “documentaries” from big names in the business, all while becoming infused into the political lexicon of not just one election season but multiple? 

The distasteful/hate filled/whatever you want to label them community of 4Chan (and then its subsequent homes) is completely irrelevant to the content being shared - so long as said content can be verified off site. What made 4Chan the first choice, this coming from people who discuss IW for a living, is not it’s community but lack of censorship and inherent anonymity. Without those, the message doesn’t get enough eyeballs to become what it has. It’s why foreign actors from all over use it, and had used it, well before q mania. 

If amplification is your goal, then it’s hard to argue with the choice considering the success. We live in a world where even if they’ve never read a single drop, most everyone has heard of it. Either in mockery and contempt, in passing, or from a fan. That’s impressive. Or terrifying. 

More likely both. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

I don't think commercial flights have ever offered foot pillows.

Correct, but Epstein's Lolita Express sure did... 

• Like 2

Trump greenlights Russia-related records access for conservative-favored journalist
John Solomon, who garnered Republicans’ praise during Donald Trump’s first impeachment, could access some non-public documents with the National Archives.
By BETSY WOODRUFF SWAN

06/24/2022 05:09 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump has told the National Archives to grant journalist John Solomon access to non-public administration records, according to Solomon and a spokesperson for the former president.

Solomon said Trump specifically directed the Archives to give him access to documents related to the Russia probe that were declassified in the final days of his administration. And he said the Archives have been cooperative and accommodating.

</snip>

“John Solomon and Kash Patel have been named NARA representatives. They will work to make available to the American people previously declassified documents that reveal a clear conspiracy to unlawfully spy on candidate and then President Donald J. Trump — by the FBI, DOJ, and others — the largest state-sponsored criminality in American history,” said Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington.

“These documents have wrongfully been hidden by bureaucrats for over 4 years. We owe all Americans transparency and accountability, our government should never hide its own corruption with false claims of classification,” she continued. “Everyone should be eager to read this information, so this never happens again, to anyone, let alone a president of the United States.”

</snip>

• Cheers 3