Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Biden's FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Foxx

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

As a member of the Chocolate Haters Club, blonde oreos are the only way to go. The chocolate cream in this is acceptable though:

neaoreo221.jpeg

Raysis!

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Barring an objection from Trump? Now, they're concerned about how Trump feelz? :facepalm:

Because the warrant itself represents an accusation of wrong-doing.  And so far as I've heard, Trump and his attorneys haven't seen the warrant yet (though this may have changed, and I missed it.)

Of the several ways you can play things out, based on those two items. most of them fall into two basic results: the FBI doesn't want to release the warrant, but are putting the onus of non-release on Trump to villainize him; or the FBI does want to release it, but wants Trump to object to villainize him, so he looks like he's trying to hide the wrong-doing he's accused of (in which case they'll still release the warrant.)

I can't think of another likely reason to make this dependent on Trump's objection or acquiescence.  It has nothing to do with the warrant, and everything to do with using the warrant to try to make Trump look like a complete ass.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which supports what I just posted: offering to publicize the warrant is less about the warrant, and more about villainizing Trump.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And also...typical Democratic response.  "It's not our fault, you're making us do this to you."  Democrats are abusive spouses.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because the warrant itself represents an accusation of wrong-doing.  And so far as I've heard, Trump and his attorneys haven't seen the warrant yet (though this may have changed, and I missed it.)

Of the several ways you can play things out, based on those two items. most of them fall into two basic results: the FBI doesn't want to release the warrant, but are putting the onus of non-release on Trump to villainize him; or the FBI does want to release it, but wants Trump to object to villainize him, so he looks like he's trying to hide the wrong-doing he's accused of (in which case they'll still release the warrant.)

I can't think of another likely reason to make this dependent on Trump's objection or acquiescence.  It has nothing to do with the warrant, and everything to do with using the warrant to try to make Trump look like a complete ass.  

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont trust anyone that eats blonde oreos! Who is this?

It's Judge Reinhart, the one who worked for and defended Epstein, later became a magistrate judge and recused himself from the Trump vs Clinton lawsuit but still signed off on the FBI warrant to raid Mar-A-Lago 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

According to WaPo:

The Twitterati is now convinced that Trump was selling nuclear secrets to the highest bidder, and should be executed like the Rosenbergs.  :rolleyes:

• Doh! 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did you catch that last sentence in the parenthesis?

"DOJ to move to unseal PART of the application"

emphasis mine

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hedge said:

According to WaPo:

Sure, Jan. :classic_dry:

Took 'em long enough to come up with something that might be bad. The question still remains, what were they really after?"

BTW, any word on Obama's warehouse full of documents the National Archives have been "negotiating" over for the last six year? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Supposedly both sides are supposed to speak, then go to court and get a judge to unseal,  but this time DOJ went right to the court to dump it in Trump’s PR lap.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Supposedly both sides are supposed to speak, then go to court and get a judge to unseal,  but this time DOJ went right to the court to dump it in Trump’s PR lap.

In a functioning republic, this shit would go straight to Congressional hearings by multiple committees to ensure everything was public and done with proper oversight.

We're a banana republic.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 5

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

It's Judge Reinhart, the one who worked for and defended Epstein, later became a magistrate judge and recused himself from the Trump vs Clinton lawsuit but still signed off on the FBI warrant to raid Mar-A-Lago 

It's crazy how these guys have no shame at all. The guy is kind of horrid in every way. They are just blue team monsters, I guess. 

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And also...typical Democratic response.  "It's not our fault, you're making us do this to you."  Democrats are abusive spouses.

The Democrat cries as it strikes you kind of thing? I know they're the masters of projection accusing others of what they've been doing. Just look at some things like the Skolkovo Project and the shady Chinese deals for example.

I'm beginning to think the judge is pissed at DOJ. In the stuff ordered to be released he had also signed off on allowing Mar-A -Lago to be bugged and even that is now public

6CbyWoSUrdBb.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'm beginning to think the judge is pissed at DOJ. In the stuff ordered to be released he had also signed off on allowing Mar-A -Lago to be bugged and even that is now public

6CbyWoSUrdBb.jpeg

They were going to bug him again!!??

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1